Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 pm

I need a place to stay though... I'm willing to pay a lot. *Hoofs out 10,000 bits*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Stay in here? The library?!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:15 pm

*Pushes the money back* Yeah, well we're closing again, deal with it.

I....I'm sorry....*Walks out*

....*Closes her eyes and rubs her head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Yes... I would like to stay here for the night. I'll even double my offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 pm

.....*looks at Twilight* Your call. Your library.

*looks around the room; and steals a small photo of Novo & Aurora without any pony knowing*... *sets it in Nova's hoof*

Last edited by ShadowFax on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 pm

*puts her hoof around Twilight* Are you going to be okay Twilight?

. . . so, 'nother world, huh?

Apparently. And Moonlight makes two. Oh, I'm Lily by the way . . . hey, Aurora's in good hooves, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Huh... *Tucks the photo away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 pm

I'll be fine...it's just a lot to deal with. *Looks at Nova* It's not up for debate. Now please, do as I said earlier and leave.

I know she is...back in our world, those two raised her well...Lily, huh? I think I've seen you around in my world too....*Looks at Jinx* Not you, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

*Sighs* Alright... I'll leave. *Heads outside and sits under a tree*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 pm

........*leans on Fluttershy* This is so weird. My mind is fuddled up..*starts sipping more on her tea*

*suddenly grips Novo's hoof but releases it before he leaves when ponies look in the other direction*....

........*raise a eyebrow and goes towards Aurora; poking her in some places* Huh, probably nothing.

.......*just resumes her normal lying position peacefully*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

*Was outside singing along to a song on his earphones* 1, 2, 3, 4. And if I could swim... I'll swim out to you in the water, and lend some air for your heaving, sunken chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:32 pm

....... Looks like Novo doesn't care. I wonder what's he thinking when the hoof grabbed him? Still, I doubt Aurora is even awake yet... it could be a reflex action.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:33 pm

*Looks at his hoof and brings it close to his chest*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

*lets out a deep sigh*

Really? That's actually pretty cool. This is my sister Jinx.

Nice to meet ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Flutters?

*just give a puzzled look at Novo*....?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

*Smiles* Nice to meet you too. It's nice to meet kind ponies once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

*Finishes the rest of the song* I would walk through hell for you. Let it burn right through my hooves. There is nothing I won't do for you. I wait, for the day that I could rest these hooves sitting down right next to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

*sighs and goes over to Aurora and sets another pillow underneath her head*

Hmm. I didn't know Aurora was a filly fooler.... *scratches her head and watches Moonlight*

*taps on Novo*....You seem happy like a lark. Did you get what you wanted?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

The warm touch of her hoof... Will be enough to help sleep at night. Cause I know that she's ok... I know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm

You are crazy. That hoof could just be a gag reflex. Are you really sure Aurora still like you? Now you need to find a place to sleep...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Nah sis, I'll sleep out here under the stars until I see her awake. *Shivers* A blanket would help though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

. . . I guess I would rather just keep quiet . . . I don't really have much to say . . .

Definitely.

So, my sis said a few things about Aurora having some really cool tech, and you look pretty smart. Any more where it came from?

*rolls her eyes, smiling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

You are still crazy. Little sis, can you pass me the blanket in the saddlebag? It's for big brother.

*sighs* Okay... Are you going to do more pet fund raising thing in future? I really like the songs from when you sang with the Ponytones...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Ok big sis. *Hoofs it to her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 pm

*Sighs* I don't blame you, Flutters....

*Smiles* Are you kidding? I got tons of goodies. Like this device I used to get here. *Shows her the device on her wrist* It's a molecular transporter. It can go a million times the distance of a normal teleportation spell, and it is much smoother and quicker. *Dorky grin*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next