Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 pm

*Nods and just chills back*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm

.....*Raises an eyebrow, but just sips her tea*

...*Pulls out a small picture of a young Aurora and Moonlight lying in a field together* We've been together since we were thirteen years old....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 pm

*looks at the photo*...What. It's so weird, Flutters. I could barely believe it. *sips her tea* Is this photoshopped or what?

*looks at the photo*...What. *looks back at Novo* Looks like a big disadvantage for you. Are you going to announce your claim too?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

*Pulls Aura into the other room* Even if I do... Everypony in there will possibly try to kill me... What am I to do now? Now I have to compete against a mare that claims to be with her longer With my luck... I'll probably lose her sis. *Begins to shed a tear*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

*nods and sips her tea, staying beside Twilight*

You have two young mares who claim to be from a completely other world and you're questioning their relationship status based off a picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 pm

....Well, that picture seems very real...

I would never. You can question me on anything about Aurora, I'll answer it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm

........What should I do now? *looks at Twilight and Flutters... Should I just leave this be? I'm confused.

Hmm... *looks into his eyes* Well. Are you going to just give up?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:39 pm

*Looks back into her eyes and wipes away his tear* N-no No I won't give up. I'm gonna fight until the day I die. She is one of the only ponies I have left besides my family. I had to fight through the exposure of my eating habits and now... I can definitely fight through this... But sadly... Aurora still isn't awake. *heads back into the room*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Oh my god, Comet.... *holds his hoof* Surely you aren't going to lose against a filly fooler?!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm not... I'll be damned if I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Damm Right. If you want to marry her and have a foal. You better do the right thing as a stallion.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:45 pm

I am too....but...*Sighs* This girl does seem nicer than the other stallion...

In my world...you two were her mothers. You always supervised us....

Last edited by Scratch Board on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 pm

*Nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

*sits back quietly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 pm

And in my world, I'm a virgin. *roll eyes*...Right. It seems I must supervise her again...I really don't know, Twilight...how do we know if she's really nice? I mean, she just pops right in a few hours ago.... Flutters, aren't you going to say something?

Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 pm

[color=#ff9933]*Punches the door* All of you just SHUT UP!!! What you are all thinking about is who she is going to get with instead of, is she ok?color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:55 pm

*looks at him* Who are you and why are you here?!

Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm somepony that read about what happened to her and wanted to come down to see if she was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm

What's your name, Kid... And she's fine... just not waking up.

Uh.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 pm

At least she's fine... My name is Comet. I come from Canterlot. Moved here cause I was interested with all the excitement going on around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:04 pm

All because of one mare, Comet? Why this one?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Do you think that I'm not wondering that, asshole!?

Everyone, just calm down! Please, just...I'm going to have to ask all of you to leave! *Looks at Flutershy and Rainbow* You two can stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 pm

*nods and stays back*

. . . alright. C'mon Jinx. *leaves*

Seeya. *follows Lily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Because I make it my duty to try and help others in need. Even if it means risking myself... It's who I am. *Looks to Twilight* But you just opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Believable story, Comet. *roll eyes and holds Aurora's hoof; nuzzling* I feel...kinda sad.

.....*walks out* Oh well. Game's on.. both of ya.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next