Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Scratch, Faxxxy, Lunar:

*Starts to calm down and shows more signs of awareness*......Water......I......Water.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:00 pm

*Goes to her and rubs the back of her back* I'm so sorry for you Aurora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Zach & Scratchy:
But it's so sad....*goes into another wing of the ship*

Luna, Scratch:
*nods*And then we could have tea and biscuits and she could also make new friends. Is Angel still alive?

Scratch, Faxxxy, Lunar:
*passes her a small bottle of mineral water*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 pm

*Follows her* I wish I could something about this for you Aurora... but I'm afraid that I'm... utterly useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
*Just smiles*

Zach, Faxxy:
Aurora, wait! *Goes after her*

Rebel, Faxxy, Lunar:
........Come on, we should still get her to a doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Scratchy & Zach:
*opens up a secret door to reveal a large shrine of photos & objects of her daily life lined up neatly in shelves*.....*looks up at a large life-like picture of a Snowflake the wolf, and sighs*.....What should I do, Snowy?

Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Faxxy, Scratch:

. . . no. He passed away a few years ago. He lived to be 14, though, which is much older than most rabbits live to be.

Faxxy, Rebel:

*holds the bottle for Melody* We're going to help you, alright? If you can hear us, I want you to stay calm. I'm going to lift you onto my back and carry you to a hospital, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 pm

*Just gives her the moment*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 pm

....O....kay.....*Passes out*

((gonna go to bed.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Luna, Scratch:
That's kind of sad... Sorry that I wasn't there to comfort you.

Zach & Scratchy:
*hugs a wolf plushie and starts crying again*

Luna, Scratch & Rebel
*sighs* It's over now... someone get her to the hospital.
((Bye, Rebel))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
Oh, I'm so sorry....but...*Sighs* I'm sure that you of all ponies know that nothing lives forever.....

Zach, Faxxy:
....*Just stands outside and closes her eyes*....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:21 pm

*Hugs her from behind* To be truthful... I have very little to offer. All I have is my comfort, so please... *Starts to cry as well* I don't want to see you cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Zach & Scratchy
............. *looks at the both of them silently*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Faxxy, Scratch:

*nods* It was past his time. You two were busy, I understand. And even then, he softened up a bit and had a litter. *smiles* He was so proud of them.

Faxxy, Rebel:

*nods and lifts Melody onto her back* Alright, hospital's that way. *walks to the hospital*

((night Rebel))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

I'm sure he was...*Sighs* He's in a better place now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:30 pm

That reminds, I have to choose....*yawns*...Choose...*hugs both of them together and falls asleep* zZz

Yes...I'm going lie on that couch now, Sorry Twilight....*yawns and sleeps*

((Sorry all, going to be busy with chores. I'll log off now. Bye & TC))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:32 pm

*Manages to bring all of them into a nearby bed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 pm

I have a bit of work to do, so I should be getting to that. Bye Rainbow, Bye Twilight. *brushes Rainbow's mane as she leaves*

*takes Melody into the hospital*

((and I'll be heading off for bed. G'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Choose....? *Gets up and looks at Nova* What's going on between the two of you, huh?

*Giggles* Seeya, Flutters.

((Bye guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:41 pm

After Aurora thought you died and came to our universe.... She got together with me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm

.........*Blinks* Wh-What...? She....she....no....you....you....*Bursts into tears* Wh-Why...? *Sobs as she collapses on the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 pm

She thought you were dead, and that there was no way to get you back... she might pick you over me. I have almost nothing to offer... my life is is heading downhill as we speak. She is one of very few things I have left... but with my luck.... she'll more likely go back to you.... leaving me all alone. *Sheds silent sob less tears*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

*Just sobs on the ground* Why...? We were supposed to grow up together...have a family....*Just sobs loudly before running away into the night*

((Think I'm gonna be heading off too. Goodnight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 pm

(Night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next