Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 pm

The Ponytones? We haven't sang in years. Not since Rarity left, anyways. I haven't talked to the rest in so long . . . I think they all moved away . . .

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

*smiles and hoofs it to Novo*

Let's all go outside, Aurora needs her rest... *chases every pony out of the room and locks it*....*sits on a couch*.....Maybe a rest would help me... *closes her eyes* Awww 'Shy, that would really calm me now...

*gets up and looks through the window* Hmm....*gives a unsure look* Moon Moon & Novo, eh...? *smiles at Novo and waves before lying down again, closing eyes* zZz I'll decide later....for now... so tired... Ah... Moon Moon..... zZz.....*lies completely still again without moving*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm

DID I SEE THAT RIGHT. *Rushes towards the window and expects it* ......... Aurora..... You awake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

*Sits next to her* We haven't just....talked, like in the old days....just as friends....

........*Looks up at the window* Aurora.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:07 pm

*lies down again with hooves by her side, hardly moving from her original position*

*looks up* What? What? I don't see anything. You ponies are draft.... *makes a crazy gesture*

Last edited by ShadowFax on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

No... I swear she was awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 pm

It really has been a while, hasn't it? *sits beside them* I don't know Rainbow. I can barely remember the words, let alone keep a tune. What kept you two busy for so long?

*inspects the device* Oh. My. Gosh. This is the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Did you build it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 pm

*looks at Novo* .... Even if that's true, how in the world are you going to get her? She's under the protection of Twilight & Rainbow.

I'm a wonderbolt team leader, Flutters! I got promoted from reserved to main, then to leader! I did all sort of things with the wonderbolts... even....*opens a small box* I got this awesome Spitfire uniform and googles for free! I did shows... to rescue.. to training.. it was SUPER DUPER AWESOME!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

...I, uh...I was....you know, doing...princess stuff...*Scratches the back of her neck*

Yep. And this isn't even the craziest thing I built. *Smiles* Why? Are you an aspiring inventor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

I guess I can't do anything now... But maybe when she's fully awake, I could talk to her for a bit. Sits down against the side of the library. This whole thing... It's like some sort of forbidden love. It shouldn't be but yet..... It's still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Right. Princess Twilight stuff. Really?

But you know that she will be showing affection to Moonlight as well. It will be a tough battle between you and filly fooler....and the game has only begun.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Yeah, I know... I don't know if I can win Aura. I mean what do I really have to offer. I want to give her everything... Even though I have nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Wow Rainbow, that's amazing! I wish I came to see you perform. . . . Twilight . . . if there's something else, you can tell us . . .

Aspiring? Pfft, try current! *pulls out a small, square-ish machine with rotors in it and sets it on the ground; she presses a button on the top and it starts to hover* This here's a quad-rotor flying device with a surveillance camera and foam pellet launcher for deterring pesky interference. *kicks the machine; it flies up and fires foam pellets at her* I'm designing an artificial intelligence for it as well. *the machine spins around, spraying foam pellets everywhere, flips over, launches into the ground, and powers off*

More like artificial idiocy.

That part's in beta testing, okay? *picks it up and dusts it off* And I, too, have made crazier things.

Last edited by Lunartic on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:35 pm

.....Your heart. That's count the most.Do you desire Aurora? That's the only thing you need.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:41 pm

*Smiles* Great, then we'll get along perfectly.

....*Sighs* Look, I had a....falling out. I had some problems, and I lost my princesshood. Simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

My heart?.... *He places a the hoof that Aurora grabbed over his chest* Yes... Yes I do desire her. *Gets up and stares inside her window* Whenever I sleep by her, that nightmares seem to fade into nothing. The very thought of her helps calms and soothes me down when I'm stressed. To say that I desire her.... I would say that I desperately need her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Right...*yawns* I'm so tired...Night...*leans on Fluttershy & sleeps*

May the best pony win! *leaves*

[[sorry, I g2g atm. Bye all]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:48 pm

*Takes his blanket and falls asleep underneath a tree nearby the library*

(I'm gone two, bye everyone)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:52 pm

*mutters to herself* I guess some things don't change, huh Rainbow . . . alright Twilight, but if you ever want to talk about it, *smiles* we're here for you.

Awesome. What else have you built? I mean, you must've brought more stuff than a teleportation assistant, right?

((seeya))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:59 pm

......*Smiles* Of course. Always.....*Looks at Rainbow on Fluttershy*...Enjoying yourself? *Grins*

*Nods* It's all in my bag. I have an AI assistant named Lex. She used to belong to some old friends of mine, but, well....they passed her on to me. What else...time machine...inter-dimensional transporter....

((Bye guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm

. . . . . *blushes lightly*

*stands with her mouth agape as she lists things off* . . . and I thought my stun gun was impressive . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:06 pm

....You two would be cute together. *Laughs and gets up* Want any more tea? We still got some in the pot.

*Laughs* Well, I guess I started at a young age. But hey, like I said, you can go on to do great things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

*her blush deepens* N-no thanks, I'm alright . . .

Yeah, but, a time machine? Like, really? Ah well, I'm more of a mechanic than electrician. I build machines with more sprockets than circuit boards. And back when I lived in Manehatten, I used to build stuff for the police department. Like this thing. *nudges the drone; it whirs to life and flies away* . . . shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 pm

*Smiles* Alright then. *Yawns* I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna head to bed. You can leave, or stay the night, or whatever. If you do the latter, there's blankets in the closet. Goodnight, Fluttershy. *Goes upstairs*

*Laughs* Good luck with that. And keep following your dreams. You'll get to where you want to be someday. Anyways, I should get going. You know, find a place to stay and all that. Seeya! *Waves and walks off*

((Gonna go to bed. Goodnight Lunar.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 pm

*smiles* Thanks. Good night Twilight. *puts a blanket over Rainbow* . . . what would she say if . . . *kisses Rainbow on the cheek* Good night Rainbow. *lies down on another part of the couch and falls asleep*

Bye Moonlight! See y'around!

Have you forgotten something?

What? Oh yeah, my drone . . . My drone! *chases after it*

I'll meet you at home! . . . . . *takes the controller out from behind her back, laughing* This is for showing up without telling me. *pilots the drone, watching Lily run after it on the controller's screen*

Come back you stupid thing!

*starts shooting pellets at her*

Agh!

((night Scratchy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next