Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:38 am

*Laughs* Er....wow. I didn't know you took that many, Fluttershy. I don't mind though.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

Post by Raryn Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:40 am

((Be right back, gotta do something))
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 am

Oh, hello.

*Enters*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 am

Neither did I. Applejack! *hugs her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 am

Applejack? It's you! *Hugs her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 am

*Hugs back* Nice ta see ya girls, too.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 am

I missed you so much! How's the farm? Is the family doing okay? Are you doing okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 am

Too... too many ponies... Shies away from the others.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:59 am

*Laughs* Fluttershy, you shouldn't bombard her with questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:01 am

It's alrigh', sugarcube. Tha farms fine an' all. Though, it does ge' lonely when Mac an' Bloom 're away. Bu', they make sure ta stay in touch an' come visit me. Sorry, Ah 'aven' visitin' ya very often Shy.

*Walks over to Merry* You alright?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 am

Wait... farm? Um... excuse me, Ms. Applejack? My brother was planning to see if he could find work there. Did he ask?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 am

*Trots by listening to music* I love my trots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 am

It's alright, I should have too. Everyone seemed to move away and I was too nervous to talk to anyone new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 am

Yes...so it seems. *Sees Nova* Oh, hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:09 am

Um, long time no see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:13 am

*To Merry* No' tha' Ah ken recall.....*To Shy and Twi* Yeah, Ah un'erstan'. *To Nova* Er.....didn' really wanna tha', partner.

Zach:
(('roun' these parts 'trots' is another way of saying diarrhea. I when I read that comment it made me me laugh because it came out of nowhere and I thought that and in my brain I was like WTF?))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am

*Looks to AppleJack* I don't know what you're trying to say, I'm just going out for a walk.

(I'll start calling trots walks for now on)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:28 am

*Jeff goes to try and enroll into the Ponyville highschool*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am

How have you been for the last few years?

*walks in* Hey Nova. *goes to the fiction section, pulls out a book, and starts reading*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am

Rebel:

Um... could you see if there is somewhere he can help with? We're kinda in need of some money at the moment. He's a good worker, just, ya know, lazy sometimes.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 am

Lunar
Oh hi Lilly, you heard of the murders?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 am

Rebel, Lunar:
Well....*Smiles* It's good to see you.

Zach:
*Sits in her classroom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 am

Scratch
*Walks into her classroom* Hiya, is this where I go to enroll? *Takes his hood off his head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 am

Lunar, Scratchy:

Good ta see ya, too.

Raryn:

Us Apples 'ave a sayin': Lazy ponies jus' need a kick in tha rear ta ge' 'em in gear. *Chuckles* Ah'm sure Ah ken 'ave 'im do somethin', bu' firs' 'e needs ta come ta me. If 'e shows up at dawn ta start Ah'll pu' 'im ta work.

Zach:

*Shrugs*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 am

Rebel
Okkkkk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next