Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 Empty Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

*Flies in* Hey guys.

Last edited by Scratch Board on Sat May 03, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Do you mean fired up as in getting the horn burnt? Because I can definitely feel it burning right now...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 pm

who is that mare, mister police guy and hello reporter pony...

((brb))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

No, I mean like . . . working. Using magic. Hmm, it's not just your mind Fighting. Hey Storm. *reaches behind her, grabs a book, and shows it to him* It's done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Wha's tha' supposed ta mean? *Looks Storm* Hey.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Done, huh? Didnt I tell you to take a break from that thing...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Huh... maybe different ponies are meant for different kinds of magic..? So far I can do teleport and slowing a target's movement considerably... I wonder what scoop has Reporter pony found out this time...?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:35 pm

I did . . . for a bit. I've been having nightmares since I was in the hospital. Every time, I just felt . . . afraid. There was one dream, one I had when I got here, where a mare gave me a book and then said "Save me. Save me." Over and over and over . . . and when I woke up, I had the book of winds in my hooves. The night after I started to translate it, I didn't have nightmares, but they came back after . . . worse than before. I couldn't take it anymore . . . I had to. *buries her face in her hooves* I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 pm

......That's, er....quite....interesting to hear. *Scratches the back of his head* Uh... *Looks at Sparky* No. I looked over at the storm's starting point, but...nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 pm

What did the mare who gave you the book look like? Hmm, Mr Reporter... how about digging up the history of Ponyville? Is this the first time?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 pm

*Unsure of what else to do, he pulls Lily into a hug* It'll be okay. *Strokes her mane*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:54 pm

*a bit shocked, she hesitantly hugs him back* . . . thanks . . . *pulls away from him and clears her throat* The mare . . . she had a gray and black mane that was long and braided, her coat was blue . . . I feel like I know her, like we've been best friends since forever, but I swear I've never seen her before. It was so weird . . .

*yawns as she walks out of the library, her mane loose and tousled* Hey everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Tha's very strange......very strange indeed.....*Lets go of Lily*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 pm

....*Narrows his eyes a bit at Fighting* Right...oh, hey there Jinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

................*speechless as he watches the two stallions* Umm, does she have a name..?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

....Er....Hello, miss...*He fumbles over his words and holds out a hoof to Jinx*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Oh, hey Jinx.

Morning. Is it morning? I don't know. *looks at Fighting and raises an eyebrow*

Umm, Jinx? Did you just wake up?

. . . yeah. Why? . . . *feels her mane* Oh. *giggles* I'll be right back. *goes back inside the library* . . . *laughs* Oh my gosh, look at my hair!

I don't know. Maybe . . . I don't remember knowing her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Well...I guess it is weord if you think about it. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

That is weird.. I wonder why did she pass you the book out of all ponies.... maybe you are good at magic like Twilight Sparkle?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 1:16 pm

.......*Just shakes his head as he sits there like an idiot and puuts his hoof back down*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:17 pm

*Walks up* Trixie is back from work everypony. *Ruffles Sparky's mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

MUMMY! *hugs her*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:26 pm

I know . . . me? Good at magic? *pushes her mane back from her forehead* Does it look like I have a horn? *lets her mane back down* Hey Trixie.

*comes back out with a hair brush and hair bands* I can't find a hoof mirror and Robin can barely do his own mane. Can you help me Lil?

*with a sigh, she takes the brush and pats the ground in front of her*

Thank you! *sits down in front of her with her back facing Lily*

*whispers something into Jinx's ear before she starts to brush her mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:28 pm

*Rolls eyes and sits down as well*...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm

.......*Has found a very interesting dirt patch that he looks and sifts through with his hoof*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next