Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 am

He's a fucking killer....*Sees Fighting having trouble* Move! *Shoves you Jeff out of the way before running up and shoving old Jeffs hoof away from Fighting* Why don't you fight someone your used to....

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 am

*stands behind the smashed market window, frozen in terror and with drops of blood on her, staring at them fighting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:33 am

*Looks to every pony* Hehe... Hahahahaaahahahaahaaaaaa. Grab a cup.... There is going to be a flood of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 am

*Leaps up and goes buck Jeff away*

((Eh, I don't know why started this. We can continue later maybe. Besides I should get going soon. I'm really sorry everyone.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 am

Zach, Rebel:
Yeah....yours. *Holds her blade to Jeff's neck* This is the last one.....either you die....or I do.

Lunar:
*Was in the back with Chem*

*Is crying* Daddy....what's going on...?

Shh....everything's gonna be okay....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 am

*Jeff dodges the attack* You will....

The wicked one must be slain.

Let's make this quick. *Reaches for his sword*

Damn it!!! *Runs off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:42 am

((If anypony wants to RP as Fighting, I'll let you. But, I don't want him killed off please.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:43 am

. . . *slowly backs away from the window* . . . *turns and runs until she sees Ryder and Chem; she starts to scream but covers her mouth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 am

Zach:
Oh, no you don't! *Runs after him*

Lunar:
*Just keeps his eyes closed*

.....Miss Lilly. *Nods and returns to comforting Chem*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am

*Sighs and chases after him as well*

*Jeff seemed to disappear into nowhere*

I think he's gone Firefly.

(I'm debating an ending to the Jeff arc but I'll need to talk to Fax... Firefly will not be killing Jeff but Jeff will die in this one ending I have in my head right now.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 am

. . . . . *leans against a shelf and sits on the floor* . . . . . *wipes some of the blood off her face* . . . . . are you okay . . . ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 am

Zach:
.....Damn it all....*Throws her knife to the floor*

Lunar:
We're fine. Just a little shaken up. Right, son?

....*Shudders*

*Sighs* He just needs some time. You, however, look shaken up, Miss Lilly. Are you alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:05 am

It's ok Firefly... Please just try to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:07 am

. . . I don't know . . . how bad do I look?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:12 am

Dammit!

((Sorry, I guess I'll get back on. Today has been weird and just feels off.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:13 am

*Walks up to Fighting* Do... Do you know exactly who he was?

-------

https://ponyville-central.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40