Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:59 pm

*sighs* As long as you don't start drinking again.

How powerful are you?

When did you start to learn magic?

Were you a princess?

I thought you had wings.

Okay you two, settle down. You can ask Twilight all these difficult questions later, after Mummy's done talking to her.

*"Awww," they say together*

I have important things to talk about, now shoo, both of you. *ushers them into the library, giggling a bit*

*the two skip into the library, curl up in front of the fireplace and start talking*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm

*Laughs* They're cute. You must be proud, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Nah but I might pole dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

In that case I'm dropping you off and leaving you to screw yourself over however you please.

*smiles, her eyes turning pink* Yeah, twins. My husband and I didn't know how they would turn out because, well . . . *looks down, her eyes beginning to turn a shade of grayish-yellow and mutters* This never gets easier to say . . . *looks around* . . . so I'll just show you. *she closes the library door, closes her eyes, and reverts to her changeling form*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 pm

.....Oh. Changeling, huh? Yep...I'm sure that could cause...complications.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Thank you.

*She walks down the library stairs in her changeling form* Hey girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Yeah, don't mention it. *sets her down* Please, just . . . don't hurt yourself, okay?

*changes back to a pony and shakes her head* Half-changeling. My father was a changeling in the attack on Canterlot. He fell in love with my mother and then, well, I happened. Hey Lithium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 pm

I see...*Nods to Lithium* And....do your kids know about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:00 pm

*nods* They know. Those two are bright for their age, but so was I. Changelings develop faster than ponies. I'm doing well, enjoying the serenity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm fine...smelling a bit like vomit, but I'm fine. You two seem to know each other, so...you can talk while I go take a shower. *Walks into the bathroom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Alright. So, how've you been Lith?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Good, good, just been spending time with my marefriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:06 pm

*Was at Rainbow's house, painting in his room*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:37 pm

*sits on the floor next to him watching him paint in her wolf form*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 pm

*Pets her* The zombies are gone Flory.... But my sis seems like she's been acting weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm

*looks up at him with a puzzled expression* ???
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

... Maybe I'm just imagining things. *Kisses her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 pm

*licks his face* Why? Why zombies gone?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:08 pm

*Licks her back* The royal guard, took care of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Oh... That's great... We are free then?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Yes Flory, we're free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:17 pm

*hugs him tightly* What are you painting?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Hmmmm... *Stares at his painting of Flory and himself doing lewd things* Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next