Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

5 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:53 am

*Nods* It's surprising. Not that I'm complaining, of course...

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:54 am

Should I start calling her mommy as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 am

That's up to you, Crimson. Do you see her as your second mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 am

Hmmmm.... Maybe after some time. For now, she's just Trixie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 am

That's okay, then. *Sighs* In the course of only a couple months, I already have three foals looking up to me as their mother...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 am

Weird family arrangement...

*Walks inside the library wearing what he wore last night* I got sooooooo wasted....

..... Mommy.... What does wasted mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:23 am

Something...you don't need to know. *Walks downstairs* Vinyl! You can't just want in here saying things like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 am

Woooooaaaah... Twilight! This is sooooo awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 am

....Um....excuse me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 am

*Hiccups* Twilight... *Hiccups* You're one of my favorite *Hiccups* Ponies to clop to... Wait... I shouldn't be saying this... *Barfs on the floor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 am

*peers into the door* . . . oh, am I interrupting something . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:40 am

Clopping? What the hell are you- *Jumps back from the vomit* Vinyl! *Sees Carbon* No, actually. You can actually help my friend here go home. *Pushes Vinyl into Carbon's arms* Please, get he home safe. She's obviously delusional...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:42 am

What are you... Oh! *Holds back vomit in his mouth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am

Wha-oof! *stumbles back holding Vinyl* . . . umm . . . hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 pm

She lives across town. *Smiles* Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Who are *Hiccups* You made? *Burps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 pm

*glares at Twilight* . . . don't mention it. *hefts Vinyl onto her back*

*walks over to them* Hey Carbon, what are you-

Don't! Ask! *walks away*

*watches her walk away* . . . *looks at Twilight* Who the hell was that, where is Carbon taking her, and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Oh, just Vinyl Scratch, local DJ...bit of a party animal...she's taking her home. *Starts cleaning the vomit on the floor* I don't think I've seen you before...what's your name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Where the hell are you *Hiccups* Taking me... Take me to the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Hell no, I'm taking you home. Or at least a hotel. In case you haven't noticed, you're beyond drunk.

Alexandrite. You know her story? *points at Carbon* The whole "alternate Equestria" thing? Same goes for me and my kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm more than just drunk. *Chuckles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Ah. *Stands up, the floor now clean* Then you must know who I am, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 pm

And that's exactly why I'm taking you home. Now, where exactly do you live?

*nods* Twilight Sparkle. You and Carbon used to be close friends, actually . . . *sighs* It's going to be tough letting go.

*Star and Amber run past Twilight out of the library and over to Alex, hugging her*

Mom!

Mummy!

*smiles, her eyes turning dusty pink* And these are my kids, Amber and Star. Amber, Star, this is Twilight. Go say hello.

*the two walk over to Twilight, looking up at her*

Mummy says you saved Auntie Carbon with your awesome magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Just take me to DA *Hiccups* Club down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 pm

*Laughs* Just doing my job, protecting the town I live in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next