Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:28 am

*Walks up with a case filled with water, a bowie knife, and blood all over his hoodie* Hey girls, what's up? *Looks to Beaker and zombie Fighting* .... Ummm, I'm Jeff. Who might you two be?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:31 am

Nothing much. Playing hide n seek with zombies n reading up on science journals. Jeff... You seemed prepared! What have you been up to?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:32 am

.......Yeah. *Looks at Jeff* Hey. Where have you been?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:36 am

Mel and I did some zombie preping for fun... Turns out it really did come and hoofy. I set up a survivor group filled with most of Ponyville's population.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:39 am

Hmm, then my next guess is money issues...where is this survivor group?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 am

Well, anyway we should get going bye. *Walks away with her bodyguard in tow*

((Sorry, my computer is acting up again.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:41 am

My guardian left me with a lot of his money and even the soda company here. They're all at my mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:44 am

....Oh. *Sighs* And I told her that all that zombie prepping was stupid....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:47 am

*laughs* Ponyville population is way too much to clamp into one mansion!! And I also thought zombie preparation is useless too. Bye mysterious travellers!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:50 am

Big mansion and I said it was most.... *Grips the bowie knife tighter* Not all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 am

Right....and we though most ponies were dead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:57 am

Why did your guardian suddenly disappear? And that's right, Moon Moon!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:59 am

He left to Manehatten to expand the Ponsi company there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:01 am

Oh right... I'm feeling dead tired. Have a good one! *starts to snore n lean against Moonlight*

[[sorry G2g now, catch Ya later I guess. Bye.]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 am

.....*Just sighs and hugs Aurora*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 am

I guess I'll just head back to my mansion. *Leaves*

Open New scene I guess.
*At the library curled up on a couch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 am

....*Sitting next to her, reading*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 am

What you been up to since the zombies came Boss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 am

...Surviving, mostly. Just trying to stay alive....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 am

.... Question. What is the average life span of a succubus? *She then sighs* Sorry... I probably shouldn't be asking you these questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:39 am

That's okay...it's fine to be curious. A succubus can live for thousands and thousands of years...*Laughs* I'm over a thousand years old myself, and I'm still considered an adolescent in succubi years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 am

*Her jaw drops* O-over... A THOUSAND! *She fly's around her and takes a look over her entire body* DAMN, you look good for being over a thousand years old Boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 am

*Laughs* Succubi don't age like ponies do. And...as I said, I am still quite young in succubi years. A lot gave been around even before the princesses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:51 am

Does that also been that the Succubi are more powerful than the princesses too Boss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 am

Well...I wouldn't say that. Though we never really tested their strength. When they defeated Discord and became the rulers of Equestria, we didn't care. They weren't taking over tartarus, where we dwelled...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next