Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm

I love you mommy..... Zzzzzz

(Good night to you.)

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 am

*Lithium walked through Ponyville in her Teal disguise*

(I decided that I will give Lithium multiple disguises with different names, but for right now she shall be in her Teal disguise.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:59 am

*stands in front of a run-down restaurant, looking at it solemnly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:02 am

*Walks up to her* Excuse me miss.... Have I seen you before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:03 am

Hmm? *looks at her* Oh, um . . . I'm not sure. Why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 am

You just.... Looked familiar.... Sorry miss. *Sits down next to her and her stomach starts to growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:14 am

Oh, it may have been when . . . *sighs* nevermind, it's a long story . . . but I guess we have time to spare. *looks up at the restaurant and smiles* The Twisted Cork. I remember when this was one of the best restaurants in Ponyville. Just seeing it again brings back so many memories . . . it's a shame to see it like this, though. I heard it was broken into a few years ago, and after the manager ran off with the bits left in it, nopony's bothered to fix it up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:22 am

Do you want to try and fix it up.... I'll help you fix it up.... If you give me just a little hug. *Spreads her arms* Please.... Just a little hug? Then I'll help fix it back up to it's former glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:24 am

. . . *blinks* . . . hugs aren't something I normally just give out, but if you insist . . . *hugs her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:28 am

Mmmmmmm *She sucks out a bit of her love and pulls away* Thank you miss. *She then jumps out of her seat* I'm ready to help. *She then goes over to the restaurant and examines it for any obvious problems*

(List a few things that need to be fixed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:32 am

*holds her head momentarily* That was odd . . . *her ears perk* . . . did you hear that?

((the windows and doors are boarded up, the sign out front is falling apart, the paint is faded and chipping, the whole place inside is covered in dust, some tables and chairs have been broken, the décor needs replacing, the lights don't work, the carpet has to be torn up, there are holes in the roof, there's mould in a lot of places, rats and cockroaches infest the kitchen (which needs a complete overhaul)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:41 am

*She turns to her* What does it sound like? Cause I can't hear it. You sure you're hearing something?

(Damn, well my character Spectrum could help out with the painting. He'll just want to get paid though)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 am

. . . it's nothing, don't worry about it, okay? *smiles; an ear twitches and she stops smiling*

*a sound can barely be heard, a sort of scream crossed with an insect-like hiss*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:47 am

I hear it now.... It sounds ..... Like.... *She searches for the source of the noise*

(Hmmmm... I'm guessing... Alexandrite?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:48 am

*the noise grows louder; it seems to be coming from above them*

. . . Alex . . .

((yup))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:53 am

HELLO!? *Looks up towards the sky*

(A halfbreed family meeting a full breed changeling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 am

*looks up*

*a spark falls from the sky and hits the ground in front of them, causing a bright flash of light*

Ah! *shields her eyes*

*where the spark landed stands a changeling with a filly and foal beside her*

*looks at her* . . . Alex?

. . . *collapses*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 am

*Gasps* A fellow changeling... *She quickly ran over to her and tried to help her up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:04 am

*groans and stands up with his help*

*stands and watches in shock*

*opens her eyes and looks around* . . . *her voice is raspy* Carbon . . . *she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and changes to her pony form*

Alex! *runs over to her and hugs her* It really is you!

*hugs her back* . . . so I am . . .

. . . *opens her eyes and looks around*

*lays on the ground curled up and shuddering*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 am

*Raises an eyebrow* .... So you don't care that she is a changeing either? .... Maybe this town is just a bit more accepting. *Look's to Alex's children* Are you all OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:13 am

Don't care? She's my friend!

I thought you were dead . . .

. . . where are we? *nudges Star*

Wah! *jumps to his hooves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:27 am

*To Carbon* I'm sorry... It's just that.... I'm a chageling too and my experience with ponies finding out isn't so good. *To Alex* Where did you come from? I never seen you from the hive before. *To Star and Amber* You're all at Ponyville.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:34 am

*nods* I understand.

. . . *her eyes turn deep blue* That's because I'm from another world, the same as Carbon. I fled to save what's left of my family.

Wait, does that mean . . .

*her eyes turn gray-blue* He died to protect us, destroyed over a hundred robots so we could survive.

But Mum said Ponyville is gone.

*hugs her* This is a new Ponyville, Amber. We'll be safe here, I promise.

*to Lithium* I didn't catch your name, by the way. I'm Carbon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 am

*To Carbon* It's Lithium... I'm a female. Just thought I'll point it out. Nice to meet you Carbon. *To Alex and Carbon* So.... You're all from a different world.... This is slightly hard to believe.... But I'll trust you all. I'm sorry for your loss... It's hard to move on.... But you'll make it. *To Amber* You'll be safe here. I came here to be safe, I'm perfectly fine.... Homeless and alone... But I'm fine. You'll all be safe here... *To Alex* Are these your children.... Are they halfbreeds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 am

Nice to meet you too.

Thank you. Yeah, I wish I didn't have to believe it, but . . . it's safer than what I once called home. Yes, these are my children Star and Amber. They're half-changeling . . . and so am I.

*climbs onto Carbon's back and hugs her neck* Auntie Carbon . . .

*pats him and smiles* It's good to see your okay Star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next