Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 am

You're all an entire family of halfbreeds.... I have so many questions that I would like to ask..... Do you all feed off love as well.... Or does being halfpony make you all able to live without having to feed?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 am

I can't feed off love. I can't even change my appearance like a normal changeling would. Only my eyes change to show how I feel. My children are too young, their eyes aren't as sensitive as mine are, and I don't know if they ever will be. Their father was a pony, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 am

So your kids are 1/4 changelings... They're very cute. You know... At the hive, only the queen can reproduce. Females like me weren't allowed to. We were workers... All we did was gather love. Once we gathered that love, we shared it amongest the hive.... But queen always got most of the share... So Teal.... My best friend and I decided to leave the hive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:12 am

*nods* I understand. I don't know much about the hive, but I know our biology. It's instinctive, really, even for me. What happened after? You obviously escaped somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:22 am

We were sent out in a team of three to gather love.... A perfect chance to finally break away. The team was made up of Teal, me,.... And another changeling named Cacoona. She was very loyal to the hive... Teal and I wanted her to come with us and give up the hive.... But she loved the hive too much. She had decided that she would go back and tell the queen about our betrayal.... Teal knew that he couldn't let her do that.... The hive would come and hunt Teal and I down. He decided to....... Make a necessary decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:25 am

*nods, her eyes a deep, thoughtful blue* and they would assume you were killed in action. I suppose the Canterlot invasion happened here as well, that's a good enough incentive for ponies to hunt changelings down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 am

Yes... We were meant to head to Canterlot... Many teams never returned from Canterlot. After the said decision was done... Teal and I tried to travel Equestria happily. We moved past..... That certain casualty and were finnaly free to do as we saw fit.... At least... *Her eyes start to tear up* I'm sorry.... L-let's just worry about this now.... Where are you all going to live? I've been here for weeks and haven't found a home of my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:44 am

*stretches her wings and tries to fly*

I don't know yet. I lived on the road for seven years, so if need be we can camp in the bush.

*nods* I was a geological surveyor for almost fifteen years. I'd rather rather have a proper roof over my head, but there isn't really anywhere for me to stay. Did you bring any money with you?

*looks around* I must've lost my saddlebags somewhere. I kept an emergency kit with a couple hundred bits in it, but that's not enough to rent an apartment for long.

Well . . . *looks at the restaurant* . . . you worked as a waitress, right?

Carbon, I'm not working at The Twisted Cork. You know I'm not into that high-class stuff.

*sighs* . . . and I have no proof of my degree either. How about you Lithium? Done any job hunting recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:54 am

Weeeell...... I have a disguise that I'm using to enter a fashion show for a supermodel named Star Struck. She is going to pay me 1000 bits for it... But I wouldn't really consider it a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:02 am

*sighs* Damn.

I guess we're camping tonight.

*climbs onto Alex's back* Camping is fun.

*chuckles* . . . hey. *walks over to a bush and digs out a bag* My saddelbag.

Awesome. I have a place set up in the forest a few minutes out from town. I could use the company. *starts walking*

Are you coming Mummy?

In a second Amber. I guess I should go with them. You're welcome to join us if you want Lithium. *smiles and follows Carbon*

((I'm off for now, seeya Zach))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:04 am

Thank you Alex, I'll love to come along. *Goes with them*

(Bye Lunar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:21 am

*Sits on a bench, reading*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 am

I see that you are as studious as always, Twilight.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 am

Huh? *Looks up* Oh, Rarity. *Smioes* Um...yeah, always have been. *Laughs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 8:33 am

That's good to know. This town has changed quite a bit since I left, and it's good to have some familiar faces around.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:39 am

It sure is...*Smiles* It's really good to have the old gang back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 am

Yes... to tell the truth, I was not expecting most of the others to be here. I mean, after the years and then we all went our ways. But, it was the best kind of surprise that I could ever have had seeing everypony together like that.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 am

It sure was....*Smiles* I haven't felt this way in...years, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 am

I know what you mean. Hey, do you have some free time at the moment?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 am

Of course. Did you need something?

((Brb))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:04 am

*Walks around in his RAINBOW color scheme while pulling a cart filled with buckets of different colored paints*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 am

(Disregard my last comment. Gotz ta go)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 am

I was wondering if we could catch up? I'd like to know how you've spent these years and all that.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

Um...sure. Of course, Rarity. *Scoots over*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 9:44 am

Thank you, Darling. There's so much that I need to know. Where to start... how about what you did when you left Ponyville?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next