Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Well...I suppose movies that would be suitable to a pony your age...

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 pm

(Bye Reb, have a nice night man. ^^)

Maybe wr could watch the Avengers? Is that a good movie to watch mommy? It's about super heroes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Hm...well, I suppose that can't be that bad...here, let me go make some popcorn. *Smiles and goes into the kitchen*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Thank you mommy... *Searches for the movie* Where do you keep the movie mommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:52 pm

*Calls out* On the shelf....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:58 pm

*She goes to the shelf to pull the movie out, but the entire shelf collapsed, sending a pile of movies on top of her* HELP!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:04 pm

*Runs out* Crimson! *Levitates the movies off her* Are you okay!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Yeah... I'm OK. *Holds up the movie* I got it. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:15 pm

.....*Gives a relievd sigh and hugs her* Don't scare me like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:20 pm

*Hugs back* I won't mommy... I promise. Now... Let's go watch the Avengers. *Teleports to course and levitates the movie into the DVD player*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:27 pm

*Smiles and grabs the popcorn* Good use of your magic skills....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Well... I have the best teacher a daughter could ask for right? You're amazing mommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Aw, thanks....*Smiles and nuzzles her* You're an amazing daughter, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 pm

*Nuzzles back* Can you tell me way you're not a princess anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 pm

.....*Sighs* That's...that's a really long and complicated story...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 pm

You have the whole movie to tell it mommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 pm

*Sighs* Well...I suppose it couldn't hurt to tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 pm

*She kisses her cheek and hugs her* Thank you mommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:19 pm

*Sighs* Well...it started a few years after I became a princess. My life was going pretty good...I had money, I was...important...but I just...I dunno. I found the job boring. So, I...I just resigned. That look I got from Princess Celestia when I told her was leaving...*Sighs* After that, I still had a lot of money...that's when I started....doing bad things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Bad things? .... Why would you do bad things. Isn't it better to do nice things? I'm so confused right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Drinking...sex...gambling...I...I lived the high life. Then..then it all just came crashing down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Drinking, sex, gambling? What do those mean? .... Are they bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 pm

You'll find out....in due time. Anyways, I eventually moved back here to Ponyville in order to start my new life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:51 pm

*She Cuddles into her coat* How's your new life now mommy? .... Better.... Or..... Worse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:57 pm

*Smiles and hugs her* Better....much better...*Falls asleep*

((Heading off. Goodnight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next