Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 am

Yeah... And the owner of the orphanage is pretty nice. She's even a supermodel.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 am

Wow, that's actually pretty cool. You'll be alright then, huh? *ruffles his mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 am

*Smiles* Yeah... I'll be fine. Although a bunch of other foals already got adopted. *Sighs* Couples don't want teens... They just want foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 10:24 am

Now, let's see if we can find mom. *Smiles and skips along*

*Follows* Maybe, Ah'm sure she'll be 'appy ta see ya.

She loved you too. I mean she practically treated Dusty as a grandfoal to her. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if she considered you a son. I mean we have the same dad so it's not really a stretch. *Looks around*

Well.....maybe yer righ'.....Ah suppose Ah could've been more accepting of her....Ah mean Ah saw 'er as a friend....Bu', Ah still could rely o' 'er....Tha' wha' family is...righ'? Ponies who take care o' each other?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 am

Rebel
*Was walking with them with his white over his head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:28 am

It depends on the couple, I suppose. I had a friend who was put in an orphanage when he was ten and adopted when he was fifteen. *lightly jabs him in the arm* Cheer up dude, you'll make it through just fine.

*lies on a bench staring at the clouds*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 am

Mom! *Runs up and hugs her*

*Walks up and smiles*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks Robin.... Hey, can you take me into town? I'm sure Star won't mind if I go with you.

*Smiles* You got your mom back Melly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:36 am

*sits up* Melody! *hugs her* I'm so glad you're okay!

Uhh . . . yeah, sure, I guess. Is there something you wanted to see, or . . . ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 am

I just wanted to see how Ponyville is doing now. *Turns his head away from him and towards the ground* I can understand if you don't want to. You don't have to take me, it's only if you want to take me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 am

*Breaks the hug and starts talking excitedly* I've missed you too. It's mother's day. We should do something.

*Hugs Carbon tightly* Ya know, Out o' all mah mom's. Ah ne'er really go' ta call mah firs' mother mom. Ah've never really wanted ta consider ya mah mother due ta ya 'ad jus' been Carbon an' mah las' two moms were dead.....So....Ah guess wha' Ah'm tryin' ta say is.....Ah missed ya, mom. *Cries into Carbon's shoulders*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

*smiles and hugs him* There there, it's alright . . . *tears form in her eyes* I missed you too.

*puts his hoof under Redeem's chin and looks at him in the eyes* I didn't say I wouldn't, I just wanted to know why. *smiles* Just curious. Now, are we going or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

*Smiles* I'll just give you all this moment, happy Mother's Day you all. *Starts to walk off*

*Smiles excitedly and hugs him* Thanks Robin... I really appreciate it. *Gets up off the swing* I heard that a circus might be coming to town. Want to go see it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 am

*Sniffles*....Ah'm jus'....Glad yer alrigh'....At leas'.....Ah still 'ave you an' Melody....Ah jus'....wish Ah knew wha' ta do.

*Pats Thunder on the back*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

No problem dude. Circus? . . . *shrugs* Sure, why not.

*smiles* Don't worry Thunder, you'll figure things out, I know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am

Starts walking into town. How ya been Robin? What you do after last night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 am

*Starts to calm down*.....Ah los' mah son....It 'urts....Ah wish it would stop.....Bu', Ah always start thinkin' 'bou' it at nigh'....

We're still a family Thunder...Our family started to grow...and as long as we live it can grow again.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:14 am

*chuckles* Go to bed and sleep in.

*her eyes widen* Dusty . . . *puts her hooves on his shoulders* I know it's hard moving on Thunder, but we have to, and we'll do it as a family. *smiles* Make your father proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:17 am

With your marefriend I'm guessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 11:24 am

*Looks at her and smiles* Ah 'ate ta do tha'.....'e deserves ta fer me an' Melody ta honor 'im by makin' sure our lives 're in order an' livin' our dreams. It's wha' 'e would wan'.....Yer righ'. Ah can' le' mah family down.

Yes, but please try to not kill my stallionfriend. Even if dad wouldn't mind. I still would.

*Chuckles* Okay, Melly.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 am

. . . yeah. Where'd you say that circus was? I didn't even know one was coming to town.

*raises an eyebrow* Stallionfriend? You know I'd like to meet him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 11:32 am

*Blushes and gulps* Well.....I would introduce you.....But....

Oh, he left a minute ago. Probably to his mansion. Guess she couldn't stand ta live without luxury. *Chuckles*

*Glares at Thunder and grits her teeth*.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 am

It's near town hall. There it is! *Points to what looks like a giant tent* Let's check out. *Starts running to it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 am

*snickers* Well, hopefully I'll be around the next time you see him. I'm sure he's a good stallion.

*chases after him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 11:39 am

Oh, yes. In fact, we could go find him now.

*Puts a hoof over her face and groans*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next