Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:00 am

Don't worry Thunder, you're making things... Interesting. Why not prepare for a zombie apocalypse, it'll be fun. *Smiles* We'll even be the ones everypony will comw to for help.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:02 am

Aurora! *Goes after her*

What have I done...? *Sighs*

((Bye Faxxy, sorry.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:03 am

I'm not sure... I want to be good sisters with her... I really do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 am

I know, but...*Sighs* I should've talked to her first...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 am

Yes, we will be the so prepared the other ponies won't know what to do!

Alrigh', le's do this. *Jumps up and down and stops* Ow Ow....o' secon' though' tha two o' ya do tha' while Ah heal up....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 am

Alright Thunder. *Pats his back* Take it easy bro. Let's see.... We could head to my mansion and board up all the windows. But before that, we'll need food and weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 am

'old o'! Ah'm afraid Ah can' le' two teenagers stay at a giant house alone without any adult supervision....

I'm not a child, Thunder!
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 am

Don't worry Thunder, we won't do anything like... Well you know. I promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 am

((Um....hello?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:20 am

*Looks at Jeff* Ah was 16 once.....

But, Jeff has yet to do anything against what he said. Not to mention, he's why more chaste and cautious than you were. He was even embarrassed when I....*Clasps her hooves over her mouth*

WHAT?!
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:22 am

((Sorry, Scratchy. But, I'm gonna go in a minute. Also, I figured you left.))

*Enters the library*

Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:27 am

(Soooo sorry Scratch)
Well, I'm still glad your my mommy. *Kisses her cheek*

.... I'll tell you the truth Thunder, I won't lie. There was this time when... Um... A succubus put a spell on me that... Made me... Get hard. I was blood was going to clot down there if it didn't go down soon. Melody... Um... Well... She... Helped... Save me in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 am

Hums as she carries some lumber.

Finally got what I needed~
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 am

Yes, it was.....before we got together.....I just stroked and that was it....

*Looks for minute like he wants beat Jeff up, laugh, and say a few choice words*....Okay......Ah'm gonna trust both o' ya....Bu', un'erstan' tha' mah reasonin' fer no' wantin' tha two o' ya ta do tha'.....Is because Melody is in no position ta raise a foal....No' ta mention.....Ah don' wan' ta 'ear 'er called mean thin's.....Ah'm jus' tryin' ta protect 'er.....

I know.....But, I don't need protecting......
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:35 am

*Hugs her* Don't worry. She's just going through a phase, okay? I have some errands to run...be a good girl. *Leaves the library*

((That's okay. I'm just gonna head off. Bye guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:40 am

I understand Thunder... I hope this whole thing doesn't change anything with all of us. I think of you as older brother man... Especially after my brother mysteriously disappeared.

Bye mommy, love you. *Falls asleep on a couch*

(Bye Scratch)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am

*Smiles* It's okay. Ah ken trus' mah sister an' Ah will say she ain't tha most responsible pony. Bu', she's a good judge of character. She normally picks hardworkin' o' dependable stallions. Bu', jus' a fair warnin'. Mah whole family has always been a stubborn bunch.*Chuckles*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:48 am

Alright Thunder. Glad you see it this way, and you better believe I won't let anything happen to her. *Gives a smile as he ruffles Melody's mane* You can count on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 6:50 am

Alrigh', Ah'll be off. *Walks away*

Okay, bye.

((Gotta go for now.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:55 am

(Bye dude)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:32 am

*Carbon, Nota, Borea and Zephyr stand on the train station platform; all but Carbon have slight deviations in their appearance from what they looked like before*

. . . who knows, maybe we'll return some day. Ponyville is a nice little town, after all.

*nods* That's why I came in the first place. Just a quiet place close to my old friends who moved all across Equestria. And I had a good job offer.

I know I will.

Me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 am

(I'll just create my own scene, I'm still taking Borea and having her be Blizzy. I just need to work her character out a bit)

*Was swinging on a swing in Star Struck's orphanage*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

*flies over to him* Hey Redeem, how're you feeling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 am

OK I guess... The social services came for me... Now I'm stuck here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 am

It's better than sitting out on the streets, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next