Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Just...hold on! *Pulls her up slowly*

*Blocks the shot by putting up a shield* You...you think you're a god!? You're fucking nothing! Nothing but a stupid, idiotic, bitch!!! *Fires a large blast at her*

Oof! *Falls over* I am many things, but a whore is not one of them! *Fires several blasts of fire at her*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Th-tha-Thank y-yo-you Ro-Rob-Robin.... Th-tha-Thank you *Sniffles* For b-be-being here *Sniffles* for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:39 pm

*tries to hold onto him as the hole begins to close on them*

What a shame. *she spins around and lashes out at Chromium*

*she creates a large wall of ice to protect her from the blast* I can feel the strength of your anger . . . impressive.

*dodges them and fires back with a few blasts of magic* That's highly debatable, now isn't it? Using your powers for sexual pleasures isn't what many succubi do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Sees Lily and Storm struggling. That I can help with! Goes to help

Smiles and catches the attack with string. Ah, this brings back memories.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:48 pm

*Grunts as they pull her out just as the hole closes*

*Blasts through the ice* UNFREEZE HER! UNFREEZE ALL OF THEM NOW!!

*Forms a magical shield, blocking the blasts* And it's better for them to use their powers for world domination? I bet if you indulged yourself once in awhile, you wouldn't be in this position. *Fires some more blasts*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:57 pm

AAAHH!! *hugs Storm tightly when she's pulled out*

*she dodges the blast at the last second and is grazed by it, which sends her corkscrewing into the ground* . . . *she slowly stands up, laughing*

*she burns through the string and frees her hoof* I'm sure it does. *she fires a bolt of electricity at her from her horn*

You think I don't? Unlike you, I take in their souls, not their pleasure. *she sends her blasts back at her* And that is why you are weak. *she fires another powerful blast*

*the wind picks up violently as the ground in the middle of the seal begins to crack*

Congratulations on postponing the inevitable, mortals! *laughs maniacally*

*black mist seeps from the cracks as they grow larger and the weather becomes wilder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 11, 2014 4:01 pm

The bolt of lightning is deflected away by a metal lightning rod. Tsk tsk. You're going to have to try harder than that.

Especially when there's more than one of me.

Yes, how will you stand up to three?

Two more "Chromiums" appear

You alright?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:08 pm

It 's okay...shh...you're okay...*Hugs her back*

*Jumps on top of her, repeatedly punching her* ARE YOU DEAF!?!? I SAID UNFREEZE THEM!!

*Pushes her back* When I was young....I didn't want to kill mortals. I realized that there was another way to feed myself...while making ponies happy at the same time. It was through pleasure. The expression of one's love through intercourse. Succubi don't need to kill! *Stares her down* You don't need to do this!

....Now or never...*Her horn starts to glow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 pm

*Was walking through town while they were fighting* .... The flood is finally gone... *Sees them* .... I haven't seen these ponies in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 pm

No! *cries into his coat*

*she throws Moonlight against a wall, still laughing* How about I freeze you instead? *she freezes her limbs to the wall*

Easily. *she sends a large burst of magic at the Chromiums*

*smiles* It's too late.

*she suddenly starts to scream and bends over, holding her head*

Euruu! AAAAHHHH!!!

*the four winds are struggling to maintain control of themselves*

SPAARRKLLLE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 pm

*Struggles to try and free Moonlight's limbs from the wall*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 pm

The energy dissipates. I bet you're wondering how that happened.

Science does have a lot of good uses, ya know.

You'd be amazed at what you can do when you understand it.

And when you understand magic as well.

Given the needed power and placement.

You can cancel out large magics.

But not for long of course. Nothing can do that.

Now... what to do? What to do?

Wow... this is crazy. ]Watches everything
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Aah! *Struggles against the wall*

....Fine. If only we could be sisters....*turns around*

*Screams as her eyes glow white and the seal blasts open*

*Shields Lily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Stay calm... I'm trying to save you. *Continues to try and pull her off the wall*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

*the winds scream as a black aura seeps from them and is dragged into the seal; the bodies left behind slowly turn into stone as the aura is dragged out*

. . . get . . . out . . . of . . . ME!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

*the auras are pulled deep into the depths of the seal and, with a blast of magic, it closes, only leaving behind four cold stone statues of the bodies the winds once used*

. . . it's over . . .

*the ice on Moonlight shatters*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Slumps to the ground with a sigh of relief. Nice timing... any longer and I would have run out of magic. Laughs. That would've been bad, but the... things face right there at the end, priceless.

Is... is that it? They're gone?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:35 pm

*Picks Moonlight up* You OK?

Back at the library
Let's head inside right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm...I'm fine...now that they're gone...

*Slumps over, breathing heavily*

....*Looks at her* Yeah...it is. *Smiles*

....Farewell, sweet sisters. *Studies the remaining statues*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:42 pm

. . . *chokes back tears* good . . . let's go back to the library. I want to see my sister.

*faint cracking can be heard the statue of what was once Euruu*

~

*the main area of the library is empty*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:48 pm

.... Hey..... Where did that one made go? *Investigates other rooms in the library*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Alright...*Puts her down and head back to the library*

...*Opens her eyes* Woah, I feel...*Holds her head, then looks at the statue*

*Follows them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:53 pm

*cracks form in the statue, slowly at first, but begin to quickly spread across her body; white light begins to seep from the cracks*

~

*enters the library* Jinx? Are you okay? *she goes into another room*

*Robin is sitting in front of a fireplace holding Jinx; Aurora lies beside them, curled up*

Shh, they're asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:57 pm

*Shields her eyes from the light*

*Was sitting by the fireplace as well*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:58 pm

....*Smiles lightly* Safe and sound....*Goes up and Nuzzles Aurora lightly*

*Smiles* I told you we'd save her, Lils.

...*Cocks her head to the side*

Ah...happy ending. We all love it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm

*the stone shatters*

*Carbon is standing in the same pose as Euruu when she was stone; she then collapses*

~

*smiles and hugs Storm* Thank you.

*her eyes flutter open* . . . Lily?

Jinx! *hugs her* You're okay!

W-what happened . . . did we win?

Yes. We'll tell you about it later, okay? When we go on vacation.

Vacation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next