Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:09 pm

*Picks up Carbon* .... You alright miss?

*Sighs* At least she got her sister back....

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Yep. You and Robin and Lily and...me.

*Smiles* Everything's all normal again...

....*Looks her over* This pony...I feel...I don't know...*Picks Carbon up and heads back to the library*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm

*her eyes shoot open and she gasps; she falls to the ground and scrambles away from them* Stay away from me, I swear I will break your spine if you touch me again. I . . . I . . . I tried to kill you . . . . . *closes her eyes* . . . I'm sorry . . .

*the other three statues begin to crack*

~

*looks between the three* . . . okay.

We'll go somewhere warm, like Los Pegasus.

*yawns and curls up in his arms* Sounds great . . . just let me rest . . .

*stretches out in front of the fire* That's a good idea. *groans* I feel really sore.

. . . *nudges Redeem* You okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:21 pm

H-Hey! I don't want to hurt you...

*Laughs* I'd imagine....*Look at the ground, then at Lily* Hey, uh...Lils? Can I ask you something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:21 pm

Well... You didn't hurt me... *Looks to the other statutes*

Yeah... Yeah I'm alright... Just wondering what to do next as all.... I don't want to go to the orphanage.... I just don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:25 pm

*nods* I know . . . you saved me . . . thank you . . .

*the three statues explode and each of the three bodies the winds used remain, who then collapse*

~

*sits up and looks at him* Yeah, go ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:29 pm

You're welcome...Carbon. How...how do I know that? *Shakes head* Anyways, um...maybe I should get you someplace warm...

You're attracted to me, right? I mean, it's pretty obvious. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:33 pm

*Holds his hooves out in front of the fire* When will everypony come back to Ponyville?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:39 pm

*nods* That sounds good Twily. Err, Twilight. Sorry There was another Twilight from where I came from and we were close friends.

~

*shrugs* We'll get the news out tomorrow and help ponies find their homes. Or what's left of them.

*smiles and blushes lightly* Maybe . . . *her blush deepens* Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Then there will be some of us ponies that need to help rebuild the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Oh...*Smiles* Don't worry, I get that a lot. In fact, it's surprising how much I get that these days...anyways, come on. *Heads to the library*

Yeah...huh. Well, uh...if we're going on this vacation...maybe Robin and Jinx shouldn't be the only couple there, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah . . . is my daughter safe? What about Aurora and Moonlight and Thunder? I . . . I remember them.

Yeah . . . we'll all have to pitch in one way or another. Half the town's probably been completely decimated.

*smiles* Really? I . . . yeah.

*gently pushes Lily towards Storm*

Oof! *stumbles forward and bumps into him* Hehehe... *scratches the back of her neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:57 pm

*Nods* They're all waiting for you at the library...

...*Smiles* Don't worry...I'm not good at this either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:02 pm

*Stares into the fire* I guess this is a happy ending... Or just the begining to something later to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:06 pm

*smiles* Thank you. It's been a few years since I saw this place in one piece. *enters the library*

*nods* Life here isn't going to be what I expected . . . oh hurry up and kiss her, Storm!

*giggles and raises an eyebrow* Well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:09 pm

*Nods* Well it's been through a lot, that's for sure...

Yeah yeah, I got it...*Kisses Lily, wrapping his hooves around her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:11 pm

*Looks away from them kissing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah, like you wouldn't believe . . . helloooo?

*smiles and kisses him back*

. . . what's the matter Redeem? You're going to do that to some day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:17 pm

.... A pony like me.... I don't get fillies. If anything... I think I scare them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:19 pm

CARBON!!! *Tackle hugs her* You're alright!

*Releases* Wow, uh...that was...really good. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Oof! *falls back and hugs her* Moonlight!

Really? That was my first kiss. *giggles*

Aww, you'll find somepony, don't worry about it. I wasn't exactly a lady's stallion when I was your age either. *chuckles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:30 pm

You don't get it.... It's not about my looks, my charm, or even the way I act.... It's what I done before that scares fillies away. I did something I shouldn't have... And now most ponies treat me differently. With cold stares and name calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:33 pm

*Cries into her shoulder* When that thing took you over...I was so worried...*Smiles and releases the hug* We'll catch up tomorrow, 'cause I need to take care of Aurora...*Smiles brightly* It's so good to have you back...*Goes upstairs*

*Looks at Carbon* You can stay here if you want...*Smiles* Though, I'm excited that all my guests will be moving out now that this wind business is over...

Really? A girl like you? I'm surprised...ah well. I think we need some sleep. Until tomorrow...my love. *Goes upstairs*

....One more night...

((Going to bed. Goodnight everybody.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:39 pm

*smiles* It's good to be back. Thank you so much Twilight. *sits down on the couch and undoes the braids in her hair*

*follows Storm* Yeah . . . it's a story for another day.

Oh . . . I'm really sorry to hear that. *yawns* They're not the only ones who need sleep. If those two are sleeping together, there should be another bed upstairs to sleep in. G'night Redeeming. *carries Jinx upstairs on his back*

((I'm off too. G'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Night.... *Curls up into a ball by the fire* .... I don't need a fillyfriend anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next