Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

4 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Fine......*Breathes in and out*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm the only pony unique here... There's no records of any pony using my name nor my looks. Partly because Rainbow Dash have never met my father.. *nuzzles her*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:06 pm

*stops and spins around* WOULD YOU STOP SAYING MY NAME!! You ran up to me and grabbed me like we've been best friends for years, but I don't even know you! And in case you haven't noticed, all this bullshit is PISSING ME OFF!! Now you stay the FUCK away from me or so help me I . . . I . . . I'm so sorry . . . *turns and runs down the road a bit and into her house*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 pm

See Aurora, stuff like that happens when you meet alternate versions of ponies you knew and they have no idea who you are. You could've acted like you didn't know her and everything would of been just fine. But, now she thinks you're a creepy stalker and probably the same with me. Avoiding look alikes will be so much harder now than it already was........*Sighs* I'm going to sleep on this road and maybe I'll get trampled, maybe I won't. *Closes her eyes*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 pm

What should I do now...? *lies down beside her after watching Charcoal* Look, I can't send us back to the original world because of the invasion, and they have established some kind of new world robotic order... They have killed everyone!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 pm

No, it's just a barren wasteland I saw it earlier today. But, that doesn't explain why you thought this Charcoal automatically knew who you were. Have you not noticed we're in an alternate world from our own?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:16 pm

*Walks up, just as Cnarcoal runs past her* Huh....? *Looks over at Aurora* Oh dear....what did you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Really? I thought the enemy robots destroyed our homeland.... I...I....I..kinda forgot about that I was in another universe! Moon Moon!!! *hugs her* I'm stuck...I don't know what to do...*starts crying* This world Charcoal is pissed at me!! At me!!!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 pm

*walks down the road* Charcoal? Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? She's sixteen, gray coat, blue mane, her name is Charcoal, I think I just heard her, but I haven't seen her for a while today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

*Points in the direction Charcoal ran* A mare like that ran that way......Well, at least it's only one of them that think I'm some crazy stalker...
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:22 pm

*sighs* Yes, she indeed ran that way. What happened to her, miss? Hmm... so far: we have me,you & Moonlight from our original world...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 pm

*Sighs* Um...yes, she went just up the road there. Be careful, though. She seemed...upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

*sighs* We moved here a few months ago and she's not exactly pleased with leaving her friends behind, especially since she doesn't make friends easily. Smart mare, but very introverted. She's going to want some alone time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Yeah, and you can blame her.*Points to Aurora*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 pm

*sighs & hugs Moonlight tightly* How do we remedy this? Any pony have suggestions? Should we let her cool off? I want to be her friend but it seems too late T^T
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Let her mother deal with it. *Looks at Aurora* Because we don't know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Yes, thank you. I will talk to her when she's ready. But would you three like to tell me why my daughter is upset?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 pm

*Pokes Aurora* Tell her.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 pm

..........*just go silent* Melody, can't you help me too?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm

.....*Clears her throat* Because...well, our friend here thought she was someone else. She...didn't really think and ran up and hugged your daughter. She didn't take kindly to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:44 pm

I see. Although, I did ask all three of you. *looks at Aurora and Melody* Am I correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 pm

I'm sorry.....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 pm

*Looks at Ethanol* Well, that was the truth. I have nothing to add.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanks you. Don't apologize to me, Miss Blaze. You're a bright and a lovable young mare, but you need to display some self-control. And not just around my daughter. I will talk to her when she's ready, but I also want you to do some explaining for her. I'm not saying you have to be friends, as much as I would like that, I just want you to be forgiven. *looks back at the house Charcoal ran into* Both of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm

.......Okay. What's your name?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next