Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm

...Uh...what about me?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 7

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:57 pm

.....Wait.....When did I get involved in this? *Looks back up at the sky* It's for the best I keep my distance from a decent number of ponies. Trust me, it's for the best I don't meet your daughter.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:03 pm

........I....I...so dizzy... help. *collapses on the floor; against a trolley and the can food roll out* Sorry Fluttershy.. I can't deliver the food...I...*knocked out and lies on the floor*

((Sorry I gotta go. Bye all & Happy RPing))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Ms. Heartstrings. I'm a bit surprised you haven't recognized me from school, but I don't think you're taking biology or junior science. From what I understand, Aurora was the one most involved with my daughter, and the one who had the blunt of her anger. Charcoal will have a hard enough time coping with seeing Aurora again, let alone two others who were bystanders . . . *sighs* So Pepper was right, she does pass out spontaneously. Is she troubled with sleep problems?

((seeya Faxxy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Yes, Ms. Heartstrings.....I don't know she might, but I guess I'll talk to your daughter......
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 pm

*Sighs* Don't worry. She does that to get out of trouble. *Rolls her eyes as she puts Aurora on her back* Anyways, I'm sorry ypure daughter is having such a hard time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

*sighs under her breath* It's alright, there are a few other ponies I'll be having words with if this isn't resolved soon. Thank you for the offer, but she would rather not talk to anyone for a while now. I'm sure you understand.

Last edited by Lunartic on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Alright, meanwhile I'll continue to lay here until I can piece together my mind into something I little more sensical....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Alright. I wish you the best, Ms. Heartstrings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

*Rubs his black eye and wakes up* How long was I fu-.... Damn it I have to.... Fuck I did it ag.... *Just stays silent*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Thank you Miss Moonlight.

*walks over to Melody* Um, excuse me, are you alright?

*glares at Jeff, looking displeased*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 pm

*Looks at Lily* Yes, I'm fine. Thanks. *Looks at Jeff* Oh, hello again. I don't think we told each other our names.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

My name is Jeff, also sorry for my cussing... Kinda have a bad habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:46 pm

....*Sighs* Well, I should go and get Aurora here home. I'll see you all later. Bye Ms. Heartstrings, bye Melody. *Walks off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Alright, good to know. *smiles, nods, and walks away*

I should go too. Have a good weekend. *walks home*

((I'm off to bed, g'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Okay, bye. My name's Melody.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 pm

*Walks near Melody, humming a soft song*

((Bye Lunar.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Melody? Doesn't that have something to do with music?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Yes, my talent is singing.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:58 pm

I see, can you sing please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Hm? *Looks over* Oh...*Smiles* I wonder what's going on over there. *Smiles and walks over to Melody and Jeff*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:02 pm

*Starts singing a song*

((I'm too lazy to think of anything, so use your imagination.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:05 pm

That sounded really nice, give me hoof. *Puts his hoof out for a bro hoof*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Hello there, you two. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 pm

*Smiles and gives him a brohoof, looks at Lumina and her mouth goes agape and her pupils shrink*.........H-Hello.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next