Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - Part 1

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - Part 1

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Scratchy:
*listens closely to Twilight & Fluttershy*

Zach:
That Fluttershy mare is on the prow... I'm going to silence this cow... *sharpens his knife*... by the way... our usual supplier of meat have been attacked by bandits....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - Part 1

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Faxxy:

*sits down beside her* I'm in no hurry. Besides, I like long stories.

Scratch:

I should have too . . . *sniff* Let's go inside . . . it's been so long . . . what happened in so many years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
Lots....a lot of things happened, Fluttershy. I literally just got back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Fluttershy?.... Oh that one Pegasus, oh well I guess I can go without meat for a bit.... Only like it for the taste. *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Lunar & Scratchy:

For a start... you wouldn't believe I'm from another universe.... A world similar to Ponyville but entirely different...Think of it as 'parallel universe'
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Zach:
*sighs* Yes you might, but your sister would find it difficult.. as well as me... We were raised on meat... Now help me secure the lock...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Scratch:

Back? From where?

Faxxy:

. . . okay. Continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Fax:
Anything for you two. *works his way on the lock*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
From Canterlot. Remember, I had to leave because I was a princess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Lunar & Scratchy:
Then we were mysteriously attacked by some alien force... we put up a resistance...but many many died... including my marefriend... They had biological weapons... The enemy was from 'Knighty Corp' who wanted everything....

Zach:
I hate this job...I prefer buying the meat... We can survive on its meat for 2 weeks now.... Okay, now you hold this rope... *passes the rope to Novo*... *starts to raise a sharp blade*Hold it steady....Make sure it doesn't escape... Ready..?

Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:12 pm

*Breaks it's neck and looks up to Steel* Sorry.... Just thought I'll make it a quick and painless death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Scratch:

Oh, right. I'm sorry, that was so many years ago. What was it like to be a princess?

Faxxy:

*whistles* Sounds crazy. *leans back and looks at the clouds* Have I heard that name before . . . ? I'm sorry, go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
Terrible, boring....the same thing every day....so what have you been doing for all these years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Lunar & Zach:
*The cow gives a loud moooooooooooooooooooooooooo in the distance before it's neck was broken*
I hate when this happens...

Zach:
Well... I was about to cut off it's head, but it works too. *ruffles his mane before putting the carcass on a cart* We always do this without your mother seeing... I bet she would faint.. *Takes away some of the mud*

Lunar & Scratchy:
I'm not sure whether 'Knighty' exists in this world... but if he is.. beware of him... anyway, I managed to secure of the escape pods when one of the guards stabbed my leg...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Faxxy:

*cringes* Is it okay?

Scratchy:

Oh, not much. Ponyville's gotten so big and . . . I just stayed home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:29 pm

I bet she would be really freaked.... But will understand anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
.....*Blinks* Yeah, I know....*Sighs* Well, it's good to see you either way. *Looks around the room* Sheesh, the place has really fallen apart since I left....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Lunar & Scratchy:
What is it okay? My leg or what weird animal scream? Well... my leg's okay... it's only a stabbing wound...I blast his lieutenant Xas something in the eye with a ray gun before resuming in my pod...  

Zach:
*nods* Well yeah, your mum lived a privileged life.. now we know that Fluttershy is not sensitive to animals cries of help anymore... You know how to drive a tractor?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Nooooooo, why? *Looks around for a tractor.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:38 pm

*chuckles* You're 16 this year. Come, I'll show you to operate it... *chop some bushes; revealing a small vehicle* We use this to transport cattle to be slice and dice..I diced my first animal when I was 10 or younger... *stretches a hoof towards him* Climb on.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Scratch, Faxxy, Zach:

. . . *dusts off a few books* . . . *sneezes quietly* This isn't going to be easy. *her ears perk up suddenly* Did you hear that?

((wasn't paying attention Razz ))

Faxxy:

Animal? *tilts her head* I didn't hear anything. I guess you got out safely then, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:42 pm

×Takes his hoof and climbs on.* Lets go get this baby ready to eat. *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Zach & Lunar:
For now,you sit besides me... *adjusts a few controls and starts driving away* Not yet, son. We'll have to dissect that first. *narrows his eyes at the mirror* Fluttershy looks surprised. Ah buck it. *whistles as he drives away* By the way.. did we cover the beast with camping sheets?

Lunar:
*nods* At a heavy cost... as I struggled to adjust the controls..
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Faxxy, Lunar:
Yeah, I did....should we go check it out? Something doesn't seem right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Faxxy:

*listens intently*

Scratch, Faxxy, Zach:

*nods and flies in the direction of the noise, looking worried*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next