Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4 Empty Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:15 am

Zach, Rebel:
He's gonna savagely murder more and more ponies....over and over again...

Lunar:
You look.....well, honestly, not your best. You have, er...blood, in quite a bit of places....

Last edited by ShadowFax on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title change)

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 am

. . . . . *sighs* . . . *peers around the corner at the window* I'm not going that way again. *looks around and points to a door labelled "Exit"* Lets get out of here. *stands up*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 4

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 am

I know... I know... Firefly, he will die... Soon even. But I don't know for sure if you will be the one that would put him down to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 am

Ah suppose Ah'll make 'roun's an' offer 'elp ta anypony tha' saw tha'. *Enters the building where Lily and the others are*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:29 am

Zach:
Yeah.....I guess. *Sighs* I'm still pissed...I'm supposed to be so much better than this....

Lunar:
Right. Come on, kiddo. *Puts Chem on his back and heads to the door*

*Hugs him tightly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 am

I hear someone coming. *holds the door open for them* Go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:34 am

*Sighs* Why dose it feel as if every where I go no pony wants to tell me anything? *Enters as well*

Don't worry Firefly... You're already perfect just the way you are. *Rubs her back to try and comfort her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:34 am

Hello, anypony in 'ere? Mah name's Fightin' Chance. Ah'm a police officer, if anyponies in 'ere an' needs 'elp Ah ken 'elp ya. *Holds his badge in the air as turns the corner*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:39 am

Zach:
No...no I'm not. I'm as far from perfect as you can get....*Sighs* But thanks for saying it anyways.

Lunar, Rebel:
*Nods and runs out the door and holds the other side open* Your turn, madam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:43 am

Thanks. *looks back as she runs through the door* . . . Ryder, it's okay. He's a cop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:43 am

Rebel
Hello police dude, like can't you tell me about that guy back there?

Please... Stop thanking me for everything. I have done almost nothing in this world for ponies to be thankful for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 am

*Looks at Jeff* 'is name's Jeff, tha's all Ah know. *Notices Ryder, Chem and Lily* Hello.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

Jeff.... How strange, my name is Jeff as well. *Looks to the other ponies as well*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 am

Zach:
......*Gets a bit closer to him* Nether have I. So why do you keep complimenting me...?

Rebel, Lunar:
What? Oh, thank goodness! Officer, what happened out there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 am

Because...... For the first time.... I actually feel a strong attraction to Somepony.... You. Back at my village, we were not allowed to show the slightest emotion. To them... Emotion was weakness, that's why I wear my mask.... To express almost no emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 am

Was that the guy in the newspaper yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 am

Yes, miss. Ah would say more, bu' le's try ta make sure tha colt ken at least sleep at nigh' *He says pointing to Chem*. Le's ge' y'all outta 'ere an' Ah'll make sure everypony ge's 'ome safely.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

Ummmm I don't really have a home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 am

Zach:
Same here....back in training...we were beat for even smiling....*Looks up at him* Take it off....let me see your face....

Lunar, Rebel:
.....*Nods* Right. It's not safe here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:13 am

Thank you so much officer. Let's get out of here. *walks out the back door and holds it open for Fighting* I'm Lily, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 am

*He hesitates at first, but slowly takes it off revealing a heavy blush*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:19 am

*Smiles* Nice ta meet ya, Lily.*Walks outside with them*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:24 am

Lunar, Rebel:
*Nods* And you can call me Ryder. The young one on my back is Chem.

Hi....

Zach:
.....*Smiles* See? It wasn't that hard.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 am

*backs up a bit from Chem and Ryder and speaks to Fighting in a hushed voice* What was going on out there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 am

Yeah... I guess it wasn't that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next