Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:52 am

*was sitting in front of the fire when the returned; she looks up when they teleport in*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 am

Hmmmmm.... Do we got the windows boarded up? *Heads upstairs*

*She falls onto Twilight's bed while hugging her foal* THANK YOU TWILIGHT! Thank you, thank you, thank you. *Cuddles into Sparky*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 11:58 am

*yawns, blinking* I was playing hoofball with the other kids, when--- *looks around* Where am I..?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Shhhhh... You're here at the library. With ponies that love you. *Kisses him on the forehead* I'm so glad you're safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:02 pm

....*Smiles* You're welcome. Anything for a friend. *Heads downstairs* Fluttershy? When did you get in here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:03 pm

I just got here. All these ponies are . . . *closes her eyes and shudders*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 12:04 pm

I want to know what's going on! Somepony tell me please!! My friend was killed!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:05 pm

*Goes downstairs bringing Sparky* What's going on...... Is best described as...... Zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Gear should've gotten those done... hmm... I should probably clean up before anypony else decides to come down here.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:13 pm

*Goes to Gear* Did you board the windows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Right...*Hugs Fluttershy* Well, you're always welcome here. And...yes, as....crazy as it sounds...that's the best thing I can describe these things as.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Zombies???? Pfft! Mummy! All of you! It's only exist in video games!! Please!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Uh... yeah? I think I got all of them on this floor.

~

Cleaning
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:17 pm

. . . *her eyes turn gray and she's breathing heavily* . . .

Are you alright Alex?

*nods* . . . *she goes over to a couch and lies down*

Is Mummy going to be okay?

*pats her hoof* Yes, your mum's going to be alright. *to Gear* Thank you. Thank you so much.

Okay . . . hello Trixie . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:23 pm

It's crazy Sparky..... But it's the best Trixie can say. *Puts Sparky down gently* Thanks again Twilight.... If it wasn't for you Sparky would be......... Hi Fluttershy.

Did you have my bass cannon in your room Gear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Would be what...? And everypony we know are in this room...?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:26 pm

*Sighs and sits on the couch* Just a few weeks ago we saved the world from utter destruction....and now it's happening all over again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 12:26 pm

It's alright. In this kind of thing, we all need to stick together. Just a warning though, don't go downstairs.

And, Vinyl, I thought that was still at your place?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Yeah.

Why not? Is there secret stuff down there?

Mm hmm. I wonder if we could save them somehow . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

You don't want to know what will happen to you Sparky.... Just know that you shall be OK. *Sits down on the couch as well* Even if the world gets plunged into chaos over and over again. Trixie knows that you will fix it. That's what you always done.... Right?

Awwwwww.... I won't get to use it on zombies..... Unless you come with me to get it. Hmmmmmmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 12:34 pm

...............And so Twilight becomes super pony and save the entire world from tartarus again! *giggles* Hey Twilight hey!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 pm

No, just Professor Red doing things down there.

You want to risk going out there to get it?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:38 pm

*Laughs* That was a long time ago...and it wasn't just me. Fluttershy here and all my other friends helped too. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:41 pm

But if it's a secret, why can't we see it?

Me? I was in Canterlot with Rainbow . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Trixie never helped any of you before..... She..... 'I' was just another obstacle you all had to face..... Why did you two forgive Tri- I mean me, so fast... I.... I just don't understand.

I'll be safe with you by my side, right sexy? ..... Or are ya just a chicken?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next