Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:03 am

Well... that settles that. Let's get a view on you now, why don't we? And this time I won't be interrupted by other zombies. Her horn flares with magic as she begins to probe the zombie for clues.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:07 am

*Specks of green started to appear around the zombie's mouth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:08 am

Hmm? What's this? Takes a closer look
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:10 am

....Sure, why not. Come on...*Heads into her room, sitting on the couch* So where's Sparky?

Right...*Sighs*...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:14 am

*The zombie vomits on her, specks of green also in the vomit*

Trixie dropped him off at a babysitting service... *Tears build up in her eyes* Could you..... Teleport us to him? Trixie..... 'I' hope he's OK. *Starts sobbing* 'My' little baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:15 am

I....yeah, I think I can do that...what was the place called...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:16 am

Twich... twitch

Ok, Zombie, that does it. Starts pulling the zombie apart while humming a merry tune
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:20 am

*The zombie is torn apart spilling blood all over her coat*

*Takes a few deep breaths* 'I'..... 'I' believe it was called.... Star Struck's babysitting service. It's right next to her orphanage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:20 am

*walks toward Chromium, stepping lightly around the zombie corpses and kicking the odd twitching zombie in the head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:21 am

Wipes away some blood. Let's see if you are still "alive," zombie. If you are, how about you give me a sign.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 am

Okay...alright, I think I know the place...alright, Trixie. Hold on tight...*Charges up her horn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:26 am

*Grabs hold of Twilight in a hug and closes her eyes*

*The zombie didn't show any signs of being alive but a putrid smell was coming from it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:29 am

Well... at least we now know that this much will kill them.

Hey, professor, what are you doing down here... and what is that horrible smell.

Oh, nothing, Gear, nothing at all that you need to worry about. Is the house secured?

Yes.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:31 am

*Walks next to Gear* OK who farted!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:32 am

*there is a frantic knock on Chromium's door; a voice is shouting outside*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 am

....*Teleports to Star's orphanage*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:35 am

Gear, can you get that. It's probably safe.

How can you be sure?

Since when did zombies knock? Hello, Vinyl, so you got stuck here too?

...true. Goes to the door. Who's there?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:38 am

*Carbon is at the door with Amber and Star on her back; Alex is behind them, with red eyes and a knife in her mouth; she growls as zombies approach them*

Please! You have to let us in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 am

*Once there she releases Twilight and runs up to Sparky* BABY!

(You want to wait for BroFax to return or just teleport them all back and tell BroFax when he returns?)

I was knocked out on...... *Sees the zombie* HOLY SHIT!!! Are you some type of murderer or something!? *Starts to back away towards the stairs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:41 am

*Fights off some zombies running at them* Hurry!

((Yeah, just say that he's unconscious.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 am

Oh... oh, pardon the mess. No, I'm not a murderer. This was a zombie. In case you don't know, there's kinda a problem with them in town right now. Was trying to see if Ii could figure out what was going on with them. I believe I got a little to enthusiastic.

~

Opens the door. Hurry up.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 am

*rushes inside* Alex! Come on!

. . . *kicks the closest zombie and runs inside, slamming the door behind her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 am

*Picks Sparky up and runs towards Twilight and hugs her again* READY!

Did you say..... Zombie? .... HELL YEAH! I SIMPLY JUST LOOOOOVE ZOMBIE MOVIES! Let's kill some Zombags..... Uhhhh.... Do you got something I can use to kill them with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 11:49 am

You all ok?

~

I think that we should be thinking protection first, before thinking on how best to kill them.

((Be back in a little))
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:51 am

....*Looks around before teleporting them all back to the library*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next