Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Scratch Board wrote:Well, we could just not quote every five replies.

Possible; but it's hard to resist the habit...

Okay back to topic:

Did you switch your viewing mode here from 'Mobile View' to 'Classic View'...? When I switched to classic view I'm able to view the chat, not the mobile view.

EDIT:

If everything else fail; then I think your method is appropriate... The one stated above.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
Scratch Board wrote:Well, we could just not quote every five replies.

Possible; but it's hard to resist the habit...

Okay back to topic:

Did you switch your viewing mode here from 'Mobile View' to 'Classic View'...? When I switched to classic view I'm able to view the chat, not the mobile view.

EDIT
If everything else fail; then I think your method is appropriate... The one stated above.

Yeah, I'm in classic view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Ok umm, are you able to view the chat room thing...?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 am

Oh, I think I'll figure this out in no time.

Well, if we decide to throw all previous history away and pretty much reboot the RP. I guess that means ALL of my OCs will have a clean slate. I could probably reimagine a few aspects and even make changes where I see they are needed. I doubt I'll give them the same story or anything as I have tendencies change my characters and have them be different in any given universe. The other two options have an equal opportunity to have some interesting things. It's gonna take some thought.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:42 am

Yep....they already deleted Chaos RP. Which is a shame, because I was gonna back all that stuff up. Well, I hope we can still salvage some of New Dawn before it gets deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 am

Scratch Board wrote:Yep....they already deleted Chaos RP. Which is a shame, because I was gonna back all that stuff up. Well, I hope we can still salvage some of New Dawn before it gets deleted.

Hey Scratch, just telling ya I voted for option 2. I'm going to be going now, but I might be back on later, see ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 am

It seems almost everyone's going for Option 2... with 4 votes already in it. It's time to hit this button soon... Also this means we probably don't need to give a former ending to the previous RP... Oh and hopefully we have a another name for Chaos RP if we want a fresh start....

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 3 Resetbutton
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 am

ShadowFax wrote:It seems almost everyone's going for Option 2... with 4 votes already in it. It's time to hit this button soon... Also this means we probably don't need to give a former ending to the previous RP... Oh and hopefully we have a another name for Chaos RP if we want a fresh start....

Yeah, I thought that if we restart it then I would actually be able to know everything that went on....... A new name, I can't think of one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 am

zachery406955 wrote:
ShadowFax wrote:It seems almost everyone's going for Option 2... with 4 votes already in it. It's time to hit this button soon... Also this means we probably don't need to give a former ending to the previous RP... Oh and hopefully we have a another name for Chaos RP if we want a fresh start....

Yeah, I thought that if we restart it then I would actually be able to know everything that went on....... A new name, I can't think of one.

By default it will be called 'Chaos RP' until a new name could be used... Since a majority of people voted for Option 2, it's probable that we can start the new RP soon.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 am

ShadowFax wrote:
zachery406955 wrote:

By default it will be called 'Chaos RP' until a new name could be used... Since a majority of people voted for Option 2, it's probable that we can start the new RP soon.

Well, it's still the same premise, right? I think the name would still work. Also, I don't think we should reply using quotes from now on and just create our own reply system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 am

We can subscribe to threads.... The notification system works..

ScratchBoard:

It is probably the same premise... but I have no idea why it was called 'Chaos RP' in the first place... I prefer call it by 'Genesis RP', which also signify a new beginning....

...But whatever that works everyone's boat, I guess...As long we have a new home to Role Play.... that's good enough for me.

And who's that hidden guest? Is that a spy?  affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Razz
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 am

Faxxy:
I'm just throwing out suggestions. You can change it if you'd like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 am

Okay... Anyway, I prefer 'Genesis RP' because it have no ties to fimfic....

....I'm bored.  Sleep Sleep :sleep:Luckily this is a OOC thread.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 am

Alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 am

Right.... and erm since it's kinda decided that we revamp the entire RP... I hope everyone can create characters soon .. =X
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:23 am

Right. I'm still working on that. Are you not going to have any of the same characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 am

Hmm, I haven't really decided since this is a Ponyville with different beginnings. Especially Rainbow & Aurora. In Chaos, Aurora is 2 and RD is in her late 20s... I'm unsure if Aurora should separate from RD as a different entity (Older/Younger) or make her come from New Dawn as a time traveler and got stuck...  

Frosty's status is unknown this world as of yet...

The rest is a little easier to adapt such as Jughead, which doesn't have a strong connection to the past. But I may give them different names but similiar characteristics..

What about you, Scratchy?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 am

Any word on allowed Races and can Insight also be a Race for others to use if they want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am

I think I'll keep Twilight, but with a different backstory than before. And maybe an adult version of Moonlight as a teacher or something. Other than that, I was going for new OCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 am

ZACH:
Sorry, but could you enlighten us by what you mean as 'insights' as a race..?

SCRATCHY:
1. What kind of races are allowed?
2. Does Moonlight remembers Aurora or is she completely different pony? Does this also mean that her parents are different?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 am

Zack, Faxxy:
I think any race will be fine. Also, no to the question about Moonlight. It's a completely different universe from our old one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:07 am

Ok Insight will be a race that all look like unicorns but none of them will have cutie marks. Instead they will have three possibilities of eyes they can have. There's the eyes that Soul had that can see aura and manipulate it. It will be a red pupil with what appears like blue smoke engulfing it. Then there's eyes that allow the user to predict only five seconds ahead of the future at a subject it is staring at. They will have red color where white in regular eyes should be, with four diamonds to the top, right, left, and beneath of a pupil. Then there will be eyes that are pure white that allows the user to see others organs by staring at them. That's pretty much it for the race, I might make Soul the queen of the race though. Also the other kingdoms know of them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 am

Zach:
Other kingdoms...?

Scratchy:
Okay, I think I got a weird idea for Aurora that just might work... =P I'm going to make her as a older world traveler that came from New Dawn; but lost her memories of the past except Moonlight...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 am

...Also can I make Moonlight died of some illness in the old world for this to work?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 am

Uh I mean the princesses like Luna, Celistia, Candence..... You know what I mean right. Basically they won't be a secret race any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next