Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 6 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:24 am

I'm willing to delete this entire post, if we are able to get things off to a new start.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements - Page 6 Empty Re: OOC DISCUSSION CENTER/Annoucements

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 am

In light of Zach's situation, he thereby is banned from RPing from 23/07/14 (1137, GMT + EIGHT) to 14/07/14.
Charges includes:

1. Creation of fake accounts to get around ban.
2. Directly disobeying admin & insulting of other RPers.

Witnessed by Raryn, Scratchy, ShadowFax, and Rebel.

However, he is still allowed to go the chatbox and give suggestions.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi all,

I will be inactive from 25/07 to 28/07 due to visiting a local resort. Nothing exotic. Will only be online if the connection WIFI works. Sometimes the connection can be really bad so.. yeah. See you guys after that!  Very Happy 

-Faxxy
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:20 am

I have a proposal:

Okay, so I've been thinking that we heave a lot of admins. I also would like to note that we seem to lack direction. Now, I had an idea and I actually mention it to Lunar said he had the same idea. We seperate admins and have it where each one has different duties rather than operate the site. I'll make a list of how I think we should divide it up.

This is only a rough draft, btw. More things must be worked out.

Shadowfax: Head Admin, anything that happens goes through him and he has the authority to overrule things. However, if he does something for personal gain the other admins can override him. This will need to be worked on.

Scratch Board: Admin of My Little Human. She, as with the admins listed below has authority in her RP. However, if a site decision must be made and she is the only admin available she is allowed to deal with it. However, anything she and other admins do must go through Shadowfax.

Lunartic: Admin of End of Time. Same as above, all rules apply to him as well as everybody else.

Rebel Brony: Admin of Tiny Adventures of Charm City. All rules apply to him. He can not act on his own and will be little more than a moderator for the rest of the site.

Sorrow: I'm not sure, We'll have to decide.

Raryn: Peacekeeper, he's help everyone find a peaceful resolution to all problems.

((This is a proposal, if you don't agree with it than say no. However, understand that all of this is subject to change. Nothing in this post is set in stone.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:32 am

Technically, that was the original plan where everyone takes care of their own RPs. It's probably more effective when we get more people into our RPs, through... Anywho, I'm off for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow... Might be a going for a trip this weekend too...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 pm

It was about one year ago when I joined Ponyville Chaos RP. We left for New Dawn only a few months after, but in that time, I somehow found my way into a sense of belonging. Roleplaying was a truly amazing experience. I may not have the skill to write a novel, but I can tell a creative story with dynamic, relatable characters that even I fell in love with. And it wasn't just my own. Every person had a pony I enjoyed playing with. And so it is with a heavy heart that I write this message with. I will not be returning to Ponyville RP Central. Roleplaying is a story, one that you create. And a story should give you a joyous sense of connection to the world you read. Roleplaying takes it one step further. Not only do you write that story, but you do it with your friends. That connection goes beyond words on a page or text on a screen, it goes out to the people you like to have fun with.

And that is why I am leaving. In the past month or two, there has been a major conflict regarding Zack. There's no need to hide his name since we would all know who I'm talking about anyway. Scratch Board threatened to leave if Zack wasn't banned, and we all know how that ended. I have already given him my speech as well. But today was the last straw. I have never, in my entire life, been more frustrated, offended, and pissed off by any one person than him. I am a regular and (former) administrator in a Team Fortress 2 server with two golden rules: don't shoot at the spawn rooms, and don't be an asshole. We encounter more people who don't listen to the admins in a day than we would like to believe possible, and we have a rather efficient way of dealing with them: first offence, yell at them. Don't listen, permanent ban. If they're doing something serious, like making a personally offensive remark or hacking, we skip to the ban. If Zack was to come into our server and act like he does here, he wouldn't last two minutes. Maybe I'm sounding like an asshole for saying that, but I don't care. It's the truth.

Before I give my final goodbyes, I would like each of you to read what I have to say to you personally.

To ShadowFax: I understand that you and Zack have become very close since the creation of Ponyvile RP Central, and I respect that. You two are friends, and I don't want anything to come between that. But as an administrator, and especially as the site's owner creator, you are supposed to look at all sides and act accordingly so that the majority of people are happy. Even if that means permanently removing a friend, sometimes it has to be done. In the TF2 server, I had my administrator privileges removed because I abused my power. I made myself happy, even if it meant putting others down. I always meant it to be taken in a lighter heart, but there's a thin line between fooling around and ignorant amusement. I crossed it, and I believe you have as well. Thank you for creating this wonderful roleplaying group. You are joyous and foolish, just like your characters. Don't ever let that leave you. But also like your characters, you have sometimes left me frustrated. And I'm sorry that I can put up with it no longer.

To Rebel Brony: If I were to be brutally honest, and it even hurts myself to admit it, but you are not the best roleplayer I have seen. However, over the last year, I have been more and more invested to your characters to a point that there are times when I wish you would be on so we could roleplay. Your characters have become increasingly likeable as you roleplayed, and had I stayed longer, I would have liked to have my characters interact with yours more. We've both been a bit frustrated at each other, I won't be the first to admit, but even if you held a grudge I saw that you wanted to get over it as smoothly as possible. If I'm interpreting this wrong, then don't ruin it for me. I like to believe that I'm right. But seriously, you are a great roleplayer, and I would have loved to see more from you. Don't blame yourself though. I'm the one who's leaving it all behind, and I'm sorry.

To Raryn: We have not roleplayed much together, but from what little I've seen, you really know what you're doing. But where you have shined most brightly is in these past few months. You managed to stand up and not pick a side, forcing everyone to look at what we were doing and think about it. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. If anyone on this site deserves to be an admin, it's you.

To Sorrow: Like Raryn, we have not done much, if any, roleplaying together. I have been told that you were one of the first who joined Chaos, and I would love to return to read it if I could. If you are reading this, then either the RP has moved on without me or it's all been abandoned. I hope it's not the latter.

To Zack: I have no words for you.

To Scratch Board: You are the sole reason I didn't leave many months ago. When you threatened to leave, I told myself that if you were going, I would to. There would simply be no reason for me to stay. I wouldn't even have this big fairwell, I'd just pack up and have a permanent leave. But you stuck around for a while longer. Maybe for the best, maybe for the worst. Either way, one thing is clear: you have my utmost respect as an administrator, a roleplayer, and a friend.

I have said all that I wanted to say. Goodbye everyone. I wish you all happy roleplaying. I have changed my mind and decided to stay, but I would like this post to remain as well. Good memories or bad, sometimes we need to be reminded.

Sincerely,

-Lunar

Last edited by Lunartic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

I'll make my post clearer rather than chunky wall O Text. Leaving wouldn't solve problems. All we can do now is to solve the issues and make this a happy place again. I won't be in this weekend, since I'm heading over to Malacca, Malaysia to visit relatives and stuff. Let's have a meeting next tuesday, for old' times sake. Maybe we can sort this thing out.

Let us do the right thing, then doing the wrong things. It's up to us to make or break the family we have right now. I'm appointing Raryn to handle stuff these few days. All stories will be on hold until the meeting on Tuesday is held.

-Faxxy.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:46 am

Guys.... You don't have to leave this place.... I can create a private corner n you could invite anyone n do stuff in at your own discretion..... Also more rules to come soon..! ~Faxxy
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 am

With regards to the meeting that is to be held tomorrow, I am at work until 9 pm est. So I won't be able to be on until at the earliest 9:30 to 9:45.

So, if everyone shows up before that, I expect everyone to play nice and not do or say anything that would cause more bad blood to form.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 am

What's the timezone? Which GMT ? Plus or minus?

Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 am

Um... -5 I think

Edit:

it's -4
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Guys, regarding the meeting later today...

I might be late because I'm sick. Got an uncomfortable fever but since the meeting is kinda critical, I will try to come to the best of my ability. If not, hopefully someone can inform me of what's going on (or its outcome since there's a slight possibility I might oversleep.)

Sorry guys... I truly am. D: *cough* *cough*

-Faxxy.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Okay, war is over, everyone can start anew whenever they like. - Faxxy.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:26 am

I was thinking today, why not dedicate one day a week to one RP? ((I don't know if it'll work, but I'll just say my idea.))

Let's put the weekdays on here and this is kind of a very rough plan:

Monday- Main RP/Genesis

Tuesday- My Little Human

Wednesday- NSFW/ City of Sin

Thursday- End of Time

Friday- Tiny Adventures of Charm City

Saturday/Sunday- Free for all, I guess.

I don't know if it'll work it was kind of a random thought.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:45 am

Apparently the chatbox is now broken for me. Which is okay, since I was planning to not use it anymore anyways. If anyone needs to contact me, they can send me a private message, email me at twd429@gmail.com, or add me on Skype at scratchboardpony. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 am

Everything seems to be at a standstill lately, I wonder what happened here? It's like someone putting a time stop ....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by zack the puppy Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Hellooooooo.
zack the puppy
zack the puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Latest news: everyone abducted by aliens!!! Seriously bro.....I waana do that wedding arc!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:08 am

Sorry guys, just haven't really felt up to RPing. I guess that fire just kinda went out. I might RP again in the future, but I just haven't felt up to it. I just don't have the drive and I guess I've just finally stopped. No good ideas and really just a lot of old bad blood has finally managed to take it's toll I guess. I'm not really sure of a reason. I actually find it funny that I leave now that I'm not depressed and don't want to kill off my characters. So, I'll keep my characters and I'll probably get back into the groove later.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 am

I think we all know the reason why, and it was inevitable.

Back to top Go down

Post by zack the puppy Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Oh well.
zack the puppy
zack the puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by zack the puppy Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 pm

This place really died badly. No one gives a fuck though.
zack the puppy
zack the puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Rebel Brony wrote:Sorry guys, just haven't really felt up to RPing. I guess that fire just kinda went out. I might RP again in the future, but I just haven't felt up to it. I just don't have the drive and I guess I've just finally stopped. No good ideas and really just a lot of old bad blood has finally managed to take it's toll I guess. I'm not really sure of a reason. I actually find it funny that I leave now that I'm not depressed and don't want to kill off my characters. So, I'll keep my characters and I'll probably get back into the groove later.

We'll see, I guess... Although the 'later' might mean forever..... Oh well, if you do, startup a post and I might continue it soon. It's hard to get back into the 'groove' when no one gives a damn. Was the other website better than this one in terms of activity? Till next time then.

Zack:
And yes Zack, even if I give a fuck & no one else does, that it's rather frustrating to be here...

Scratch Board:
Perhaps. This place is nothing but a figment of memory. But then it was already hard to do any story when this place is empty. But besides that, Lunar disappeared as well.... along with empty promises that everyone made...

...........Wonder what happened to the new guy? Never seen Yiurt after one post. Crying or Very sad 

Everyone too 'busy' nowadays.  Mad Mad Mad Mad
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:16 pm

ShadowFax wrote:
Rebel Brony wrote:Sorry guys, just haven't really felt up to RPing. I guess that fire just kinda went out. I might RP again in the future, but I just haven't felt up to it. I just don't have the drive and I guess I've just finally stopped. No good ideas and really just a lot of old bad blood has finally managed to take it's toll I guess. I'm not really sure of a reason. I actually find it funny that I leave now that I'm not depressed and don't want to kill off my characters. So, I'll keep my characters and I'll probably get back into the groove later.

We'll see, I guess... Although the 'later' might mean forever..... Oh well, if you do, startup a post and I might continue it soon. It's hard to get back into the 'groove' when no one gives a damn. Was the other website better than this one in terms of activity? Till next time then.

Zack:
And yes Zack, even if I give a fuck & no one else does, that it's rather frustrating to be here...

Scratch Board:
Perhaps. This place is nothing but a figment of memory. But then it was already hard to do any story when this place is empty. But besides that, Lunar disappeared as well.... along with empty promises that everyone made...

...........Wonder what happened to the new guy? Never seen Yiurt after one post. Crying or Very sad 

Everyone too 'busy' nowadays.  Mad Mad Mad Mad

Yes, because it's terrible that we don't throw our personal lives aside for one site. I assume that's what you meant when you put quotation marks around the word busy. I believe that this will be my last post on this site, so pay attention. First of all, this is on the top of the most despicable and most selfish posts I've ever read in a very long time. Let me answer a few of your questions here. Yes, the new site has been as dead as this one. I haven't heard from Lunar in about a few weeks now. He seems to ignore me on Skype. But that doesn't bother me. If he wants out of all this, that's his decision and I don't blame him. As for this site, things just kind of came to a boil, and frankly, I think that it's your fault, possibly even more that Zack's, due to you ignoring all our probems in an effort to "get more people". Let me give you my honest opinion of you as of late. This may sound hurtful, and I'll probably get some nasty retorts from this, but oh well. When I first joined I thought of you as a great friend, and a fun and quirky roleplayer. In fact, this lasted all the way through our days on Fimfiction, until we had to get the new site, and the first "banning incedint". Then you became more like a whiney child than an effective administrator. You blantently insulted my self-esteem by putting up that post about me, "abusing my power". You started insulting your fellow RPers whenever you got frustrated about the tiniest thing. From what I see, it seems like you live in your own world where whatever you see in whatever book/show/anime you saw can solve real world problems. But the world doesn't work that way, Shadowfax. You can't make someone happy by just being a bigger dick to them like in the movies. It just makes you look stupider. That's all I have to say. I would say something about Zach, but I think I've said plenty enough about him in the past. Anyways, maybe this site will pick up, maybe it won't. Same for the other site. But I won't be around for this site, at least. Rebel, I will stay in contact with you. I'll Skype you sometime this week. Maybe we can start our own private RP or something while we see if Lunar ever shows up. Oh, and Raryn, I do applaud you for trying to keep it all together. Your devotion will no doubt take you far in life, so keep at it. Anyways, those are my last thoughts before I take off here. If it does pick up again, have fun.

- Scratch Board

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:40 pm

So it seems that we are in the fall of this site... I'm sorry everyone. I tried, I really tried to hold this place together. Maybe if I had decided to act sooner and take up the mantel back when the first issue happened, maybe things could have happened differently.

Faxxy, that post was not needed, yes, this place has been dead, I know that. In the past week or so, the only ones that have roleplayed are me and Rebel. You have not done anything aside from post a few times then delete them. You could have kept whatever it was that you had posted to allow other to start.

Scratchy, good bye.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next