Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:22 am

Everything is all right, Fluttershy, darling. Trixie, there really wasn't a need to tackle poor Pinkie, this is how she is, she sometimes acts before she thinks, but she never means for harm. Pinkie, Trixie is not attacking you, you can calm down now.

~

I feel like there's something that I don't know that is very important here.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 am

Right....calm down, everything's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 11:24 am

Well, it's pretty hard to explain.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am

*Gets off Pinkie* Trixie is sorry OK.

*Gets up and gives Trixie a glare* You sure girls.... This is Trixie. The same mare that took away my mouth, made Dashie's wings freaky, and even tried to exile Twilight.... You all sure that we can trust her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 am

Pinkie, that was years and years ago. I didn't know you were the type to hold a grudge.

~

Try me
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:34 am

Hello girls. Did I miss something?

*raises an eyebrow* . . . watch me. First of all, introductions. I'm Carbon, Thunder's step-mother. At least, he used to call himself Thunder. The two of us are from another . . . world, you might say. An Equestria similar to this one, but with quite a few changes as well. It was basically destroyed by robots, and while he and a few others managed to escape on their own, I was taken over by Euruu and brought here by the winds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:38 am

Right...Trixie said she was sorry, and I genually believe her. She's been going through a hard time. Please be easy on her, Pinkie...*Looks at Fluttershy* Oh, nothing...don't worry about it, Fluttershy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 11:41 am

...an' Ah call mahself Saul righ' now ta avoid confusion in tha future....*Smiles*....Also, Saul was the name of a hybrid Ah knew as a foal....Bu', tha's another story.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:44 am

Hmmmmmm.... *Giggles* Alright I'll trust you guys. *Smiles* But don't do anything fishy Trixie.

Thank you Twilight. You have Trixie's word Pinkie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 am

There we go. Everypony here is a friend. no need for any conflicts.

~

Another world? Fascinating.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:52 am

Oh . . . alright.

There are quite a few ponies here from the other Equestria, actually. My step-daughter Melody, Aurora, Moonlight, Alex and her two children . . . and many ponies here were in the world we're from. I was good friends with Twilight and Rainbow Dash, in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:57 am

*Nods* So....how's everyone doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 am

Yes, an' mah real names Thun'erstruck.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Trixie is doing fine.... Wait.... Where's Crimson Twilight? Shouldn't she be with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Interesting, how did you manage to make it to this world?

~

Yes, Pinkie, Fluttershy, how are you two?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:18 pm

I'm alright. It's been a few years since I was out for a fly, and today is such a nice day.

Like I said, crazy wind magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:24 pm

*Smiles* So it seems....things are finally starting to look up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 12:26 pm

.......Magic.....*Just holds a straight face*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:59 pm

*nods* Most of the town has recovered and many of the critters are coming back the cottage. How are you today Twilight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Wed May 21, 2014 5:32 am

*Lays in the grass* Ah....Today's a nice day to just relax.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Wed May 21, 2014 5:34 am

Walks up to her.

Big sis...
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 am

Huh? *Sets up and looks around before seeing Crystal* Oh, hello....What's up?

((Also, I decided to add Butterfly to 'The End of Time' RP. Sprocket might have his hands full.....))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Wed May 21, 2014 5:46 am

I... I'm... Starts crying. I miss home...

((I saw, fun times.))
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Wed May 21, 2014 5:50 am

*Pulls her into a hug* Sssh.....It'll be okay....I know I'm not a good comforter.....But, I can at least let you cry on me...I miss home too.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Wed May 21, 2014 5:51 am

I... Ii don't think I can get used to here. How did you do it?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next