Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 am

Well....I just worked as a princess. Looked over requests, went to events...that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 am

But what happened after that? I heard that you resigned from those duties, after a few years.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 am

...*Looks at the ground* Yeah...I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 10:05 am

Did... something happen after you left, darling?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am

....Yeah. Something happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 am

Would you like to talk about it?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:16 am

....*Sighs* I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am

Don't worry. Hugs her. If you ever need an ear, I'll be there to hear whatever you need to say.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:24 am

...*Hugs back* Thank you, Rarity. I'll keep that in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 am

Let's skip over that time of your life. When did you get back to Ponyville?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 am

A few months ago. I moved back into the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 10:45 am

That recently? Who was still here at the time? What spurred you to return? How has it been since?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 am

*Walks up to them* Hiya everypony, whatcha both doing!?*She then curls both sides of her mouth into a huge grin, while wagging her fluffy tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 10:58 am

New scene

*Walks around the market place and looks around, he catches the eye of a few ponies but most of them shrug it off*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:00 am

Hello to you to, Pinkie, dear. Mme and Twilight were just catching up on what we've been doing all these years since we last saw each other. Oh, on that, when did you return to Ponyville? What have you been doing since I last saw you?

~

So, Saul, how have you been? Have your injuries been healing correctly?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:00 am

*Smiles* Hi Pinkie. *Looks at Rarity*......Did you always ask this many questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:04 am

Oh you know me, Darling. Always the social butterfly that needs to know what everypony is up to. I'm sorry if it is annoying you.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 11:05 am

*See's Red* Yes, Ah'd like ta think so. *Turns around and his face looks improved, just not entirely healed up* Ah'll probably be back ta bein' a ladykiller in no time....Hehe...he..he.....*Frowns* Tha' was a stupid joke....*Sigh*.....Wounds 're temporary....memories 're forever.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am

*Walks by Thunder with his huge cart filled with paint in his AKATSKI color scheme*

I'VE BEEN REBUILDING MY PARTY CANNON!!!! *She then steps to the side, revealing her party cannon* WEEEEE!!! LET'S GET READY TO FIRE IT!!! *Goes to the back of the cannon and points it into the sky*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:07 am

*is flying above the cannon, not noticing it*

~

In that case Thunder, I'll never let you forget what you just said. *smiles and walks over them, giggling* Don't worry, I've heard worse jokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 11:11 am

Pinkie, dear, please refrain from cannon antics for the time being. You should save those for the party that I'm sure you're already planning celebrating us all returning to Ponyville.

~

I've heard worse jokes then that, and Thunder? I thought you were called Saul? And you miss... you were one of those wind demons, weren't you?
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 am

Right...and if you do, please don't hit Fluttershy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 am

*Was about to fire her cannon* YAAAAAY!!!!

*Tackles Pinkie before she fires* You have to be careful pink mare!

HELP!!! TRIXIE IS ATTACKING ME!!!

WHAT!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 am

Well.....It's complicated.....*Just looks at Red with a just go with it look on his face*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am

Huh? *flies down* What's going on?

~

Yes, my body was taken over by a wind spirit. Well, it's not really complicated, and I could easily give you an explanation for it . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next