Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Yes, it has been...quite long.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm

*Giggles* Don't worry about it. I'm here now and that's all that matters, right girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

*Smiles* O' course, Ah should ge' goin' see ya later girls. *Walks away*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 16, 2014 12:41 pm

((Gonna go now.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Um...right, I suppose. *Smiles* Bye AJ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

*nods* Bye Applejack. When did you get here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 pm

....*Sighs* You missed a lot while you were gone, Flutters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Just yesterday. I heard that there was a flood here, so I decided that I would come back here and go swimming with my friends. *Does a backflip in joy* .... Although it ended before I came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:21 pm

*nods* I didn't hear about it until we came back. I was so shocked... how did it happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:31 pm

*Sighs* Long story. Vengeful gods wanting to kills us all....yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:35 pm

There is only one true god.... But that's not what I'm focused on. *Does a cartwheel* Let's go see if we could find a place to stuff our faces with CUPCAKES! You two with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Oh my . . . *giggles* That sounds like fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

*Smiles* Well, I suppose we haven't done that in awhile. Lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Let's head to Sugarcube corner! *She continues her cartwheel* Let's see who could cartwheel all the way there the longest! *Starts to Cartwheel to Sugarcube corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:48 pm

*walks behind her* Pinkie, you're making me dizzy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:50 pm

*Laughs* It's because she's been away for so long, Fluttershy. Give it a few days, and you'll be used to her again.

Last edited by Scratch Board on Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:01 pm

It's been sooooo very long. I just can't hold back all my excitement from seeing you all again. *Stops her cartwheel and gets back onto her hooves* I guess you two won't be cartwheeling....... *Jumps up in joy* THAT MEANS I WIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 pm

*smiles* Of course. I'm gld Sugarcube Corner is alright.

*the building has a bit of damage on it and some scaffolding around the sides; one of the candy pieces falls off and shatters on the ground*

Mostly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Sheesh...looks like the place has fallen on hard times. Oh well...we can fix it. I think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Awwwww... Sugarcube corner was my favorite place to hang out. *Enters the shop and Giggles* You better believe I'll help clean it up. *Starts to look at the candy with her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth* Mmmmmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:15 pm

....*Sighs* Well, it'll take some work....*Wipes some dust off the counter*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 pm

*sneezes, sending dust everwhere*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:23 pm

*Was behind the counter and sneezes as well, revealing herself* ..... Um.... Hi mommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 pm

....Crimson? What are you doing here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Mommy? I didn't know you had a foal Twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next