Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:11 pm

*He takes his knife in his hoof and walks up to the door* Here goes... *Opens it*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:13 pm

*Looks at Jeff*....

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 12:16 pm

*Screams* Jeff, you idiot! We're all gonna drown!

*Runs into the room* Wha's goin' o'?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:22 pm

*the water stays at the door like a wall*

. . . well, that wasn't a total disaster.

*a hoof made of water steps into the library, followed by an entire pony made of water, and another one. The water ripples and they become Borea and Nota, both smirking evilly*

Good evening.

. . . *gulps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:25 pm

*He points the knife to them* The feeling told me this would happen... I should of ignored it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:29 pm

*Grabs Jeff with magic and pulls him over to Melody* Can you calm him, please? Thank you. *Looks at Borea and Nota* Can I help you ladies?

*Eyes widen* I got it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 12:32 pm

*Sighs* Come along Jeff.....*Pulls him into another room*

Oh, it's tha two o' ya.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Melody... Those ponies are the winds.... *The hoof with the knife was shaking violently* .... I.... I.... *He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:40 pm

*glares at Jeff* Before we result to hostilities again, we haven't come here looking for a fight. A negotiation is all.

We're looking for something, and you have it. We have something else, and you will want it back. Or rather, her.

W-what do you want?

*giggles*

You have a book that we want, and we have this. *nods to Borea*

*an ice pony emerges from the water into the library; the white ice becomes clear and it is revealed to be Jinx, who is in a running pose and has an expression of pain*

JINX!! *runs to her*

*holds Lily back with her magic and speaks in a taunting tone* Ah ah ah, look but don't touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:45 pm

....*Gulps* What did you do to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 12:47 pm

*Takes the knife and throws it across the room* First, no fighting!

*Looks around him* Hmm.....Ah won'er......
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm

*He looks her in the eyes* .... Me-Melody.... I.... I..... I have to fight..... They might.... Hurt us. I won't let them hurt us.... I.... I..... I..... I need to kill them..... I need to see them die..... I can't let them hurt us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm

*inspects her hoof* Oh, I caught this little meddler boating around our waters, and I just couldn't help myself. *stands in front of Jinx and runs her hoof down Jinx's cheek* It's been so long since I've performed such beautiful work . . . *walks around her* Her stance brings forth the idea of escape, but her expression only speaks of defeat. And pain.

Leave her alone! I want my sister back you fucking bitch!

Then give us the book.

Never!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:12 pm

......*Closes her eyes* Look, why do you need the book anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm

No....you really don't. Besides, I think it best if we see what they want first
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:21 pm

This one seems to be the expert among you. *motions to Lily*

*glares at them* . . . you want to release your true forms.

*smiles* Correct. So the question is, will you sacrifice your own sister to postpone your own demise? You can't fight forever. Think about it.

*the two winds are whisked into the water; the door shuts behind them and Jinx is left*

. . . . . *slowly walks over to her* . . . Jinx . . . *hugs her and cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:24 pm

All they want is to kill Aurora, Moonlight, and...... You. I won't let this happen. *Sobs* I can't *Sobs* lose you. My parents are dead. *Sobs* My brother has disappeared *Sobs* Hell... My own fucking guardian left town. *Sniffles* I.... I need..... I need you with me. *He covers his eyes and cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 1:27 pm

*Pulls him into a hug and strokes his mane*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:28 pm

*Sighs* And things were going so well...

*Flies in through the top window* Hello...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 pm

*He hugs back and cries into her coat*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:30 pm

*turns and looks at Storm* . . . *hugs him and bursts into tears again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 pm

*Sighs*

Well, Ah thin' Ah 'ave a plan.....it's kinda stupid though.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 pm

*wakes from a couch* Hello ponies!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Huh? ...*Hugs back* What's going...*Sees Jinx* Shit....

*Just sighs and nods*

Last edited by Scratch Board on Fri May 09, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 pm

*sniff* We're going to save her . . . we have to . . . she's going to die if we leave her like that . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next