Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 pm

. . . yeah . . . we might find a way . . . *flips through the book* . . . . . hmm . . .

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 13

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:02 pm

*The letter reads: Dear family, I will be gone for a long time. I have packed 3 days of food, and taken a bunch of other medical supplies to last me up to 6 months in the wilderness. I have gone to rescue Thunderstuck, my love. Please don't worry, I have sufficient skills to survive on my own. I even brought a survival book with me. See you soon - Aura*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:03 pm

*Walks over to her* You see something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:07 pm

..... Aura. No... I need to find her. She can't really survive out there on her own. *He clenches his eyes to hold back tears* If something happens to her.... I NEED TO FIND HER! *He ran back up to the rooftop*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 pm

*pulls at his tail* Hey hey hey. Did I even tell you where she is yet? Sit down!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Yeah, look at this spell. I don't know much about magic, but I know wording, and it looks strikingly similar *flips through a few pages* to this one. Now this *goes to the first one* is the spell for releasing the winds' true forms, while this *goes to the second one* is for ripping the spirit from the body and sealing it in Tartarus. Now, we obviously can't just switch the two spells and expect them not to notice, but . . . you see where this is going right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

OWCH! You don't have to pull my fucking tail. *He looks towards a window* I can't leave her out there in the flood. Do you know where she is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Um...kind of.

*Stands up* I do. It's perfect. We'll beat them at their own game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm

.....The river flows out to some mountains... across the everfree forest. I saw them heading there. Are you going there without anything?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm

*nods* Now the problem is getting them all together in once place. They know we have the book, and therefore the spell, so they know we can seal them away . . . I need to rest now. My brain is done for today. *yawns and goes upstairs to fall into a bed*

((I'm heading off, g'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

*Just sighs and falls asleep on the couch*

((Off too. Goodnight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

If I have to... I will. *He pulls free and continues to head up to the rooftop*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:30 pm

..............I'm sure she will be fine, Novo. She said she could handle on her own.

((Are we still doing the NSFW section, Zach? Bye everyone, have a good rest.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm

How do you even know my name. *He was on the rooftop* Doesn't matter... I need to find her.... I got to find her... She is the last thing I'm Fighting for. I'm an outsider. I don't fit in with any pony. *Gets ready to jump into the water*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:39 pm

.......... *sighs* Okay.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm

*He jumps into the water and starts to swim out towards the cave*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:46 pm

*The cave is in in a remote location, surrounded by many trees, and mountain peaks*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:51 pm

*He Continues to swim, getting very tired*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 3:52 pm

*He notices a rope leading to one of the highest caves*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 4:01 pm

*He starts to climb it* I'm coming Aura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 4:03 pm

*Aura puts a blanket over Thunder and later Novo could hear heavy breathing and clashes*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Heeeelloooo... Anypony in here.... Ere.... Re.... E

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Forward thrust! *angled a long make-shift spear at a dragon's claws nearby*

*The dragon swept her towards the cave walls and she collapses* OOF!!!

*slowly gets up and throws sharp knives at the dragon* Back!! Back!! Away from Thunder!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

AURA!!! *He pulls out a knife and jumps onto the dragon's neck, stabbing it's head repeatedly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri May 09, 2014 4:25 pm

......... Why are you even here, Brother? -.-" *sighs and resumes throwing*

*The dragon in an enraged mood, slam Aura against the rocks hard and repeatedly (using it's tail power)*

Urghh! * coughs out blood*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next