Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey, come on, you deserve a rest. It's not healthy to just stare at books for hours on end, ya know.

See....deep breaths, Trixie...nice and slow....

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

*She Continues to take deep breaths and then released it slowly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:04 pm

I know . . . *slowly stands up and stretches out her limbs; she laughs softly* I feel stiff as a board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Ummmm one question! How do you know any of it is real, wouldn't the enemy would have known all of this? And what do they want from us? *hugs Trixie* Ummmmm....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:10 pm

*Smiles slightly* That happens. How long you been sitting in that chair?

There you go, Trixie....*Sighs* I'm not good at this. Fluttershy was always the one who did therapy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Try..... Trixie is calm now... Thank you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:14 pm

*shrugs* Hours. I'm not sure. *to Sparky* They're just taunting us for now. They're trying to scare us . . . *slumps a bit* and it's working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

*sighs* I hope you are right, bookworm.... *pats Trixie* Poor Mummy!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 pm

*Hugs Sparky* Mommy Trixie is OK now... She loves you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 pm

...........*Looks outside* I'm worried...

Sheesh....I couldn't sit for that long. *Sits next to her* Hey, don't worry. If they come, they'll come, and we'll fight them off....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 pm

And I love Mummy Trixie! *kisses her cheek and nuzzles her neck* Don't worry, missis Twilight, bookworm will find a way to stop this madness!!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Maybe if I just lie down for a minute . . . *lies down on the couch and soon falls asleep*

((I'm off to bed, g'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:36 pm

I suppose...*Yawns* Well, I'm tired, do I'm going to bed. Let me know if we get attacked or something. Goodnight...*Goes upstairs*

...*Smiles* You know, from that angle...she isn't half-bad. Huh. *lies down on the makeshift bed nearby*

((Off too. Goodnight everyone.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm

*sighs and cuddle against Trixie, sleeping* zZz.

((Bye everyone. I guess I shall be off too.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm

*walks around, inspecting the market goods*....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 pm

*Teleports behind him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

*doesn't notice her and flip through some lewd magazines* Huh, what are---wow. *stares at the pictures*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

*She claps her hooves and the magazine is filled with lewd pictures of herself on every page*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Hey! I was trying to clop to ---- *sets downs the magazine* Hello honey! *nervous grin*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 pm

I guess I'm just not enough for you. *Starts to walk out of the store with a frown*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm

*toss away the magazine and puts her next to him* Oh come on, honey, I was just to be better for tonight. I do love you very much.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Really.... You really do love me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:45 pm

of course I do, I'm also learning to be a good father! *rubs her belly* I have never whisper sweet words to any pony else but you.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Oh Maly-Waly! *She hugs him tight* I really love you too. You feel her in me? She's gonna be a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm

*nods* How do you know that..? Hmm...how should we name her? *summons a butler that helps Requiem sit on a comfy chair before disappearing*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next