Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Yes, please. I'd rather stop them first before knowing their history. *Looks at Trixie* She's right. Right now, this is the best chance we've got.

*Winces* Hey! Easy with her, now!

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:34 pm

*walks up and glance over the book* Umm, I would like to know if the 4 winds have any kind of magic resistance... also I'm sure we have lots of talents being mingled in this room... perhaps we can combine everything and create a magic barrier.....with Twilight enforcing it now and then?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:38 pm

*mumbles to herself as she flips through the pages* . . . A-ha! Ultima signant, the final score. Close enough for me. *flips through the chapter* Alright, this is going to take a while. Magic resistance . . . *flips through the third book* . . . I don't know, I think the part about their shared powers is in the chapter I was just working on. But if one of them has it, they all probably have it.

Whaaat? I'm being gentle. See? *the rice loosens to a liquidly consistency as she puts the parts in* Leave them in overnight and they'll be dry tomorrow. Trust me, I've done this hundreds of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Right....and I don't know about the magic barrier. We're not all unicorns here, and there are still ponies I wouldn't want to keep out...ponies I'm still worried about.

Alright, alright. I'll do what ya say, Jinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Huh....then we all gather them back into the library and create a defense... maybe not a shield barrier...Hmm.. if the evil beings have no magic resistance, it's easy to pound them with anything. I also noticed that the beings kind of melt away, or change into some other kind of matter when attacked... how did they do that o.o?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 pm

*Trixie sits in a corner and closes her eyes as she Whispers*None of this is real... It's a mirage... A hoax.... All fake. Nothing more but a dream filled with lies. The Winds aren't real... They're fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:03 pm

*Sighs and walks over to Trixie* Trixie...this isn't healthy.You're going to scare everyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Please help my mummy! She's in a nervous wreck state and I dunno how to comfort her. *goes to Trixie and snuggles against her*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Well, each wind is actually a spirit that has been forcefully removed from their natural forms of wendigo, succubus, cherufe, and nyx, so they take over a pony's body since they are Equestria's dominant species. They then transfer their powers into the body. They can then transfigurate the body into a more spirit-like state, which is represented by their power: snow for Borea, ash for Nota, mist for Zephyr, and smoke for Euruu. They are usually then carried away by the wind. Of course, they are limited by their physical bodies and, for the most part, have to change into a tangible substance. It's very fascinating. *huffs* And tiring . . .

Good. *leans in close and whispers* Now, can you do something for me? Go talk to Lily. She's been having nightmares recently and could use some comforting. Her bookwork is just distracting her, but she really needs to rest soon and I'm worried that she might break down when she does. And in case you haven't noticed, she has a bit of a crush on you. I'd do it myself, but if a storm comes we'll just be a heaping pile of tears. *laughs a bit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 pm

*Hugs Sparky tightly* This isn't real.... It just can't be real... It just can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 pm

I see.....so basically, they're stuck in pony bodies...?

Huh? What? Crush? I...never noticed that...what exactly do you want me to talk to her about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:19 pm

*nods* Huh, but if we redirect the wind, does this means we can manifest them into a some kind of trap? I mean, they can't just evaporate and go away...*ruffles Trixie's mane* Don't worry, Sparky and co will make everything go away..!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 pm

*Starts to cry into Sparky*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:23 pm

....*just put her head on his chest and hugs* There.. there, you can cry whatever you like. Let it all out.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Until they unleash their natural forms from Tartarus, yes. *yawns and shivers a bit*

Really? I've noticed. She's looser around you, she talks more, she tries to make eye contact and then looks away when she sees your eyes move. She's even muttered your name in her sleep. It's subtle stuff, I know, but she's like that. Just . . . talk to her. Get her to take a break and relax. Even if you don't fall in love with her, she'll get over it. I just want someone to be there for her when I'm not.

*thunder rumbles in the distance as it starts to rain*

And this might be one of those times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 pm

*Continues to cry*

*Looks outside the window of the hut* ..... Not the storms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 pm

.....*Sighs* Alright, fine. I'll talk to her. But only 'cause I owe you for fixing my camera...

I see....*Hears the thunder* Great....*Sighs* I'll put up a barrier the best I can so the winds dont get in again...but I'll let in any other ponies.

....*Walks over to Lily* Hey, uh...how's it going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Mummy, are you alright..? *pats her back and looks at the rest in the room* Natural forms... seems like demonic magic. Then we should contain their basic forms before they transform again. I read somewhere that Starswirl was good at concealment magic. Perhaps, we could find some old text on how to do that all over again.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm

*smiles* Thank you.

*sits down beside Jinx and wraps a wing around her* Don't worry, she'll be alright.

*rests her head on his shoulder* I hope so.

Hey Storm. *sighs* Not bad, I guess. A bit tired. How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 pm

*Hears more thunder and yelps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 pm

.......... Worse comes to worse, we might have to write our own spell or something...hey bookworm! *looks up at Lily* Couldn't we place some kind of spiritual ward to fend them off? *hugs Trixie tighter* Mummy.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:49 pm

*Sighs and goes over to Trixie* I told you this isnt healthy...

Really? Well, uh...you know, maybe you should take a rest. You look like you've been working awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:52 pm

*Takes a deep breath* Just.... Calm.... Down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

What? Nah, I'll be fine. I need to copy this out. I'll only be a few more hours . . . *stares at the three books* . . . *rests her head in her hooves* I'll probably be dead by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Please help mummmyyyyyyyy! Any pony!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next