Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:37 pm

. . . accept the fact that you have friends to look after you . . .

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:37 pm

*Sighs* We just need to accept...this. This is our new world....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:38 pm

And....? That's it?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:44 pm

What do you mean "that's it"? At least you two have each other! I've been here for nine months and I don't have a damn friend here. *tears form in her eyes and she begins to choke up* Do you know how hard it is to fit in, make friends, do something other than stare at paper all day when all you want to do is curl up in a ball and wish you were with ponies you knew again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:48 pm

...Yeah. And atleast you have family, Aurora. Me? I have no one...my family is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 pm

You mean 'copies of families' right? *sighs and looks at Charcoal* No? Back then, I was a social bee. Making friends wasn't a problem... *taps her chin* I think most of Ponyville were my friend......... But now...now I feel isolated.. but both of you make valid points... what am I supposed to do now? That's the million dollar question!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:54 pm

*sniffs and wipes her eyes* I wish I could say the same, it would be easier than knowing your father's a cheating bastard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 pm

*Glares* Copies? At least they love you. At least they treat you as their own. At least they care for you. I didn't get anyone, Aurora. There was no version of my dad or mom waiting here for me. I didn't get a free home in the library. I'm alone...Aurora, maybe you should look at the grand perspective of things and realize you you don't have it all that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 pm

...................All right you all win. I got no counter argument to that.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:14 pm

....*Sighs and hugs her* I love you....but you just need to give this new world a chance, okay? Twilight loves you...so does Rainbow, and even Fluttershy, just as much as the old ones did. You need to realize that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:18 pm

At least you have her! *points at Moonlight* You have someone who loves you, listens and stands by you, someone who can say "I understand" and actually mean it! My mother doesn't know what I've been through, she doesn't know what's best for me . . . *turns away* I'm sorry . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:21 pm

I...I...I'm sorry that I troubled you.. *pulls all 3 into a hug*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:22 pm

.....*Just sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:24 pm

. . . . . . . *pulls away* . . . *rubs her arm*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm

.......I know they loved me, Moon Moon. But I want to have LEGAL status! On the paper, I have none... and I could only choose 2 parents that are married....If someone ask me.. who are my parents, what should I say?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:28 pm

*Redeeming walks around* I'm just a mess without a home. No pony to share my problems with.... I should care..... But I've just stopped caring now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:33 pm

...*Gives a quick glace at charcoal before looking back at Aurora* Tell the truth...say that you have a large family...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm

. . . *picks up her book and stands up* I'm sorry . . . *walks away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:39 pm

*goes and hugs Redemming*..... Well...I ..... I guess so, Moon Moon... it feels extremely weird. But I want legal status... and real adoption...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Please.... Let go of me. You haven't visit me since the took me to the fucking home. Now you decid to just hug me. *Pulls away and Tries to hide tears that have built up in his eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Well...then you'll need to choose who you want to adopt you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm

.....*lets go of him* I'm sorry. *looks at Moonlight* Yes, that would be a problem...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 pm

I'm going to kill myself. *Starts to walk off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 3:49 pm

How does killing yourself solve any problem? Look, I'm 17, how can I adopt you legally, Redeem?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next