Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:16 pm

*Pops open a bottle of cider* Weeeeellllll.... I found some cider to celebrate with.

Trixie should just leave you all be. *Starts to walk off*

You should try and sit her down in private to try and talk about the whole ordeal

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 15

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Right...um...Aurora will be fine. Come on, we should all...go hang out or something....Trixie, don't leave. You're welcome here. *Smiles*

.....Crystal? Huh? *Looks over* Oh! Crystal! *Hugs her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 1:21 pm

*gives an unsure look* I really don't know what to do...I fear I might make it worse!

I tried, Spectrum... it's not working....Hmm, alright, feel free to drop by anytime, Thunder!

*hugs Crystal*.....*looks at Charcoal* Hello fellow loner. It's a good windy day, isn't it? Moon Moon.... this is ....I don't---- Look, it's just very weird for me.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Re-rea-realy Twilight.... You don't mind if Trixie spends sometime with you and your friends?

Teens.... *Sighs* Were we like her when we were younger.... Never seeming to be able to open up to our family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Good night Applejack. Just let her think it over for a bit. We'll help her if she asks, but we should let her decide what to do, alright?

. . . yeah, sure . . . *goes back to her book*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Trixie, despite all that has happened between us and you over the years, let's try to put everything behind us and start anew.

Good night, Applejack. We'll catch up later.

~

Moonlight too. Mr. Thunder was right, I haven't lost everyone.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun May 18, 2014 1:28 pm

*Smiles and wags tail* Okay, thanks. Now, it's gettin' late. Ah should go. Bye, e'erypony!

((Goodnight guys.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:31 pm

*Sniffles* T-Tr-Trixie feels.... *Sniffles* Accepted.... Thank you all. Thank you for forgiving me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:33 pm

*Waves* Bye AJ. *Looks between them all* Yes. You can be with us any time, Trixie. *Smiles* So, Rarity...did you have any fun ideas?

I....*Sighs* Wow Chrystal, you came...at a weird time. Aurora's...depressed right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 1:36 pm

It's all cool, Trixie... The past is the the past. Let's all start anew!

That's exactly the same thing!!!! *sighs* Now it happened to me... with Aurora.. Alright Shy....I have think on how to help her... maybe we could decide with Twilight?

What are you reading? *spread her hooves on the floor and trash it around* I...I..dont know what to think anymore!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so---so---*puffs heavily, rolling about*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun May 18, 2014 1:39 pm

((Dropping out, good night everyone))
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Thank you.... What is she doing? *Was looking at Pinkie Pie, who had drunken the entire bottle of cider by herself, and was trying to jump off the ground multiple times in an attempt to fly*

Maybe... Maybe I should just go do graffiti... *He starts to walk off before his entire body turned into color and rocketed towards the tree then reformed into his original non-color body* OWCH!!! *Rubs his face* That's a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:45 pm

I would suggest Sugarcube Corner, but I don't think it's fixed yet...

. . . Skyscraper City . . . it's a book my aunt wrote . . . *moves away from her a bit* . . . are you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Hm...I don't know then...

Aurora....do you need to talk about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 1:52 pm

..............You have weird ideas, Brother. Hmm, why not at the library? Wait, what was it about again?

..........I'm not okay. I feel that I'm a football being tossed around in a field!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Weird ideas, what exactly do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Er...nevermind, some things are hard to put in words.

*new scene*
.... *Mal reads a book and ponders under a tree with Raven playing* Shit, I just realized that I might be in a wrong universe.... I just discovered that my history doesn't match this world.

Last edited by ShadowFax on Sun May 18, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:01 pm

. . . *walks over to Pinkie* . . . Pinkie, are you okay?

I know how you feel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 pm

What happened to Pinks?

How could you know that..?*sighs deeply*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Er....well, this is unexpected...

*Sighs* Aurora, you know I care for you and I want to know what's bothering you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

......................................*long pause* My future. My purpose here exactly. I cannot figure it out. And who are my parents/guardians...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:23 pm

.....*Sits next to her* Really? That's what's got you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:24 pm

*throws a serious look* Please stop staying like it's no big deal, Moonlight.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm not saying that it's no big deal...*Sighs* Look, Aurora. I know things are hard...but we just need to fight through them. Isn't that what we've always said to each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:35 pm

It's not that things are hard. I'm talking about identity! What I'm supposed to accept here.....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next