Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NSFW] Canterlot: Cty of Sin - Part 2

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

[NSFW] Canterlot: Cty of Sin - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: [NSFW] Canterlot: Cty of Sin - Part 2

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 pm

*Folds her arms* I don't care either way. I bring you back, and I get on the princesses good side. Or I could go back, say that I found you dead, and save the resistance a lot of trouble...

Last edited by Scratch Board on Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[NSFW] Canterlot: Cty of Sin - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: [NSFW] Canterlot: Cty of Sin - Part 2

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Yes, but we would lose our status... if we get back the throne...Nothing honey... *slips a sleep potion to Foresight and fall asleep* Clearly you don't seem to care about the Resistence in a way.. what do you care most about?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:32 pm

*Glares* Of course I do. I probably care about the resistance more than either of you little shits. Fuck it, I'm just saying that I found your bodies stabbed and raped by the demons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue May 20, 2014 11:33 pm

....That's unkind of you. Maybe I should duel with you to change that mindset, but you clearly have the edge.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm

No....that would be a bad idea. Look, I got better things to do. So, either come back with me to the resistance HQ and leave your stupid love behind, or I'll just leave. Right here and now. There won't be anyone else coming after you. Just you two against the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue May 20, 2014 11:38 pm

Don't we have lots of stallion power or something? *sighs* Fine... *puts Foresight on her back* Alright.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Good....let's go, then. *They head out*

((Gtg. Bye.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

*follows*

((bye.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 am

*Woke up at the Resistance*..... Was it...... All a dream?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed May 21, 2014 12:14 am

About what? *gives him a kiss*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:19 am

I... I don't know. *Hugs her and falls bad to sleep*

(G2g)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Wed May 21, 2014 12:30 am

*nuzzles him*

((Bye Zach]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:22 pm

*Walks around* Things have been quiet lately...strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu May 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Of course! But it will be lively again with the Celestial Harvest coming up!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:31 pm

*Rolls eyes* A holiday I've never cared about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm

*Was floating above them, bearing two rows of sharp teeth* Why hello there you two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Thu May 22, 2014 10:37 pm

[[be back later, batt down]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm

.....*Looks up* Can I help you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:44 pm

No...m it's not how you can help me. It's how I can help you all all. *He claps his hooves together and a cigar appears in his mouth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:49 pm

I don't take 'help' from your type...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:53 pm

If you don't take my help, you will never win. You see, my sister is the strongest creature in the kingdom. She will wipe you all out. You can't even kill her..... Unleeeeess. *His grin gets wider *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:02 pm

What the hell are you talking about our biggest threat is the demons. We kill them, and we win the war and be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 pm

How cute.... *He blows smoke rings* You think it's that easy. *He claps his hooves and images of foals have their teeth ripped out one by one comes to Blaze's mind* This is the future Blaze.... *The images then change to female teens being beating and raped* This will all happen.... *The images then change to resistance members being decapitated one by one, others being cut with sharp knives, then having salt being poured and rubbed into their wounds* unless you receive my..... So called help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm

.....*Blinks* What the hell is this? What are you talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:30 pm

I don't *Starts laughing uncontrollably* I..... I'm not supposed to make sense in this mortal plane of your's. You tell me what you seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next