Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 pm

It's safer in here than it is out there! Just...stay calm!

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Today was just going up for me. NOW THIS DAMN STORM RUINS EVERYTHING!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:25 pm

*Walks over and hugs Jeff and cries into his shoulder*

((I'm gonna pull out now.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Th-thanks Melody... I needed this. *Hugs back and waits for what happens next*

(Ok Reb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 pm

*looks at her vaccum cleaner* I have to do more tweaking.... And more lighting is good for me. *smiles*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 pm

*the lightning crashes and the Carbon appears in front of them*

Do you know what happened after you three left? I fought for you. I held off the robotic scum so you could go to a safer place. And after I watched you leave, a tinge of hope inside me, I turned and saw Fighting . . . standing there . . . *lightning crashes again and Fighting appears beside her momentarily* . . . dead . . .  *lightning again, this time Fighting is in front of a robot, it's blade through his chest*

((night Rebel))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:36 pm

None of this makes fucking sense... What the fuck did I get myself into!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 pm

*roll eyes at Jeff* I thought I was the last one to leave.... Huh, I guess this means we all got separated.....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:39 pm

....*Breathes heavily* You're not her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 pm

...........I'm going to take a nap. *starts snoring*

((g2g, bye everyone.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 pm

*lightning; Euruu appears in front of Moonlight and she picks her up by the throat, pinning her to a wall* Am I really? What gave it away, the fact that I want you dead? *she drops Moonlight to the ground* Do you want to hear her last words? *lightning; when it fades, the restaurant brightens up a bit; Eurru is gone and Carbon kneels in front of Fighting; tears are rolling down her cheeks and she is holding a gun* . . . our daughter will make us proud. I promise. *she puts the gun under her head, pointed up* Goodbye my love. *lightning crashes, unheard, as she pulls the trigger*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't get this.... Why don't you just go away!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Ack! *Falls over, coughing* What did...you do to her...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

*Jeff is pulled through a window and out of the restaurant, landing in front of Borea* I'm not finished with you.

We saved her life. A body's no good to me dead, after all. *Carbon is still there, kneeling before Fighting with a gun to her head, quivering* . . . . . *she drops the gun, bursts into tears once more and lays across Fighting*

*a stallion with a black mane and blue coat stand above Carbon, smiling* Hello dear.

*looks up and sniffs* Dad? No. No NO! Please no!

*he picks her up with his magic and drags her away from Fighting* I'm not done with you.

NOOO!! PLEASE!! HEELLP!! *she claws at the rocky ground, still crying, but to no avail*

*he laughs maniacally as the two fade away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Oh my Celestia...*Closes her eyes* Carbon....*Looks up Erru, glaring at her* You didn't save her. You...I don't even know what you did to her.....what do you want with me and the others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:21 pm

*He had shards of glass wedge in his body. He then gets up and takes out a shard* Who are all of you? ..... I don't care right now. All I know is that you all are a threat to Melody. *He points his bloody hoof with the shard of glass held tightly around it, towards her* Anypony that wishes to harm her has to go through me. I am willing to die for her. Come on..... Just try to get to her.... I fucking dare you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm

We are spirits. We cannot create physical forms and so are limited to those around us: ponies. Carbon had a troubled past that made her spirit easier to break than, say, you. Her will was strong, but I am stronger. As for what we want . . . *smiles* I'll let you figure that out.

*walks slowly around him* It amazes me, really, what you mortals will do for each other. You would sacrifice your own life for another as if it would even matter to me. What is sixteen years to eternity? Nothing. Nothing at all. Besides, I don't even have to kill you, *holds him in place with magic* because I can do this. *freezes his legs to the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 pm

*Scrambles to her hooves* You're not gonna win! We're gonna beat you, like all the other times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Fuck! *Tries to break free* I SWEAR TO YOU, IF YOU EVEN TOUCH HER.... I'M GONNA HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO HER!!! *Starts crying* She is one of the only things I hold dear. BUT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE... DO YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:50 pm

*laughing* Are you really? You struggled to survive against two of my sisters, and even then you didn't come out unscathed. Now, there are only four of you who have experienced the wrath of the winds, not to mention the fact that there are four of us, and one of them *lightning; Carbon stands before Moonlight* is me.

*lightning; Borea stands in front of Jeff, holding Melody (who for the sake of this is unconscious and unharmed) beside her with her magic and smiling* . . . . . . . *she lightly pokes Melody in the chest*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! *With amazing strength he broke free from the ice and tried to stab her in the chest*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:54 pm

...*Closes her eyes and swallows* Twilight's gonna send you all to Tartarus again...and if she can't, we will. We'll find a way. *Stares straight into her eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm

*she steps to the side and the blade just grazes her; a drop of silver blood with a blue tinge lingers on the blade*

Really? Then tell me. *leans into her* How?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Put her down before this gets serious. *He points it towards her while circling her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:17 pm

....We'll find a spell. We'll work together to make it work. That's what we've always done....it's what Carbon would've done too. *Pushes her away with magic* She's still in there somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next