Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

4 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 pm

*goes to Carbon and hugs her* And I'm not sure if that ocarina works. We are in a different world after all... unless your mom's soul traveled through great distances...Keep calm and tell us everything, Aunt Carbon.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Huh!? ..... *Notices the storm* Oh dear! *Runs into the restaurant Carbon, Melody, Aurora, and Moonlight were in* What the hell is going on!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Carbon, are you okay? Do you need help...? We could get this world's Twilight. She's one of the only ones who believe us on the who alternate world thing...

*All that greets Melody prayers is a small breeze. However, it feels almost warm, and uplifting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Luna:

Helps get Merry to Ethanol's house

Thank... you.

((Good night, I'm out))
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:40 pm

....Huh? *Smiles* I'm not sure it worked, but I feel comforted at least.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 pm

4 Winds invasion of Ponyville round 2, Jeff. Yes, Moon Moon, we should get Twilight. She has a stake in this world afterall. I'm glad that worked out for you, Melody.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Your welcome.

*comes downstairs* Mum? What's going on?

*thunder cracks again and black clouds move in overhead*

There's a storm coming.

~

*she lifts her head to reveal she is chuckling; she laughs louder as she starts to stand up haunched over* Heh heh heh, aHAhahahaha, AHHHAHAHA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *screams and closes her eyes as a dark blue horn protrudes from her forehead; a wave of energy ripples from her horn down her body, turning her mane and tail turn jet black, her coat dark blue, and changes her cutie mark* . . . . . *she opens her dark-purple eyes and stares at the three fillies*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Wah! *Stumbles over* Wh-What the hell!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 pm

*Falls out of her chair* What's going on?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

*He pushes her away from Melody and stands in between them* Things are just gonna get crazier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:50 pm

*takes out a stun stick and points it at the new figure* Don't worry, I'll stun it, if I have to. *looks at Jeff*..........
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:52 pm

*holds Jeff back with her magic before he touches her* . . . *she takes off her glasses, sets them on the table, and shakes out her mane; she straightens out her back, takes a deep breath, and smiles* That's better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:54 pm

*Tries to move* I fucking hate magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

*Gulps* Wh-What did you do to Carbon!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

*Starts playing her ocarina*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

That doesn't look like Carbon...maybe some pony that took over her body. *switches on the Hi-power in the stun stick and jabs it at the figure* Don't worry, it can't handle the sun power!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 pm

*turns into smoke and the stick passes through her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

*Breaks free* Give me something to bash this bitch's head in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

*Sends a lightning bolt at 'Carbon'*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:02 pm

*Just sits there, mouth wide open*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:05 pm

......*stares for a few seconds* IDEA! I also packed this mini vacuum cleaner! Wahahahahah! It was supposed to clean small dirt in my room, but now I can use it to suck in smoke! *takes out another reddish copper device, powers on and it starts to suck in the smoke*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:07 pm

That works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:16 pm

*lightning strikes outside, the lightbulbs burst the windows crash; the sky is pitch black with clouds and cold wind and rain pour into the dark restaurant*

*her laughter echoes throughout the restaurant*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 pm

This place isn't safe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 pm

I thought she's in my vacuum cleaner? How is that possible? Unless she has an accomplice.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next