Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Still talking in third person, I see...*Shrugs* Oh well, I guess some habits never change...

Er....what? I don't...really know you....

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 pm

*nods* okay, Mum!

Saul..? Have we met before? What's the disguise for?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Yes Trixie still talks this way.... But she no longer refers to her as great and powerful. *Ruffles Sparky's mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes mummy!!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Because........I'm ashamed......This voice disguise thingy from Atom Smash works wonders. Yes, but I know you Moonlight. Though, you hated me and I never really understood why. Let's just say I'm really close to a friend of yours. Also, Aurora I think it best if I don't explain everything right now. There's a time and place. I leave you with a hint for you to guess my identity. I have a fondness for storms.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Right....why'd you two come back here?

*Blinks* Wait, what? Why're you being so cryptic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Any other hint?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Trixie came back to find a job to help earn enough bits to take care of her great and powerful son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm

[[brb]]
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Because it's fun and I'm really not wanting to reveal myself yet. My face holds many wounds from battle. It was an electrifying experience.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 pm

I see.....*Looks her over and sighs* I guess a lot of things happened to you in the past years, huh?

.....*Rolls eyes* Thunder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Okay, yes. But, for right now I'm just trying to keep my distance from certain ponies. Don't tell Melody, I can tell her.......Eventually.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Yes.... Trixie has grown humbler sense her last visit. She now knows that she is not the greatest magician in the world.... If anything.... She is the worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm

.....There's no such thing as bad magicians, Trixie. Just...some that have a harder time than others...and also ones who misuse magic...*Looks over at Sparky and Whispers to Trixie* Does he know...you know, about what you did?

Right....*Sighs* Well, either way, it's good to see you. There's also another younger version of you here....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 pm

.... Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Yeah, that's another problem. Also, why I need a disguise. This one draws too much attention. Also, Melody and you made up and are friends again right? I just remembered that, it was a pretty horrible day.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Well...that's good, at least...*Yawns and rubs her eyes* I need some rest. Make yourself at home, Trixie....*Yawns and goes upstairs*

*Nods* We're okay now. I'll look into some kind of disguise for you, but...it's getting pretty late. I was just heading back to my motel room when I ran into you. I'll talk to you later, Thunder. *Leaves*

((Heading off. Goodnight guys.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Good night... Twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 pm

That's good. Thanks and goodbye Moonlight.

((Okay, night Scratchy))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm

New scene
*Jeff was being held down by two stallions while another one pounded him in the face*

*The stallion gives him another sock* That.... Is for being friends with the meat eater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey! Leave him alone! *Kicks one of them in the face and uses her hindlegs to flip the other into a garbage can*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 pm

*Falls to the floor*

Go ahead.... Have your marefriend fight your battles. *Runs off with the others*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 pm

*Goes over to Jeff* Are you alright?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 pm

*Gets up with bruises all over him* Y-yeah I.... *Falls on top of her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Oof....Well, this is awkward.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next