Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 am

Well, she asked...and I though, why not? *Looks at Crimson* It's.possible...but very hard. Writing my own magic was my last step to becoming a princess, according to Celestia...

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 11

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 am

That certainly is nice of you. It's something else to keep you busy, hmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 am

I see.... Then I have lots of work to do. Can you teach me something right now for the meantime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:58 am

*Nods* Better than sitting around all day. *Looks at crimson* Hm...alright. How about some self-defence magic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Ooo, Self-defense magic!? Will you teach me how to make a huuuuuge force field just like your brother!? ..... Read up about the battle against the changelings long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm

I know. When you have so much time on your hooves, you find things to keep you busy. *smiles; to Crimson* Twilight's an amazing mare, I'm sure she's a great teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Aww, don't flatter me. *Laughs, then looks at Crimson* Well....that might be a little steep. Maybe we can start with a simple energy spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:30 pm

*Nods* Teacher Twilight is a great teacher. *Charges up her horn with a Crimson aura* Tell me what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:30 pm

*takes a step back behind Twilight*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Alright, you've got all your energy built up....now, focus it in your horn...and release it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Ok.... *She continues the charge* Something is wro- *Her horn glowed an even brighter Crimson before she set of an explosion that left Crimson in curled up on the floor in pain*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh my gosh! *goes to help him* Are you alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 pm

*Runs over* Crimson! Oh no, please be okay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Th-thank you. I'm OK.... I think I filled my horn with too much magic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 pm

I'll go get help, just . . . be careful. *flies off*

((heading off for the night, g'night everyone))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 pm

*Sighs* You do that, Flutters....*Looks at Crimson* Seems like it...are you sure you're okay? Nothing out of place?

((Bye Lunar.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 pm

I'll be OK.... Can you carry me to the library to rest... Pleeeeaaaasee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Alright, alright...*Gently places her on her back and walks to the library*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:25 pm

*New scene*

*Sits on a bench* Well, it seems I should find moonlight or Aurora......They might have something and I'll think of something to tell them when I find them.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 pm

*Falls asleep on her back*

*Wakes up* Where might Trixie be....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Rebel
*Sits down next to him with a picture of Jeff and his family*..... If I could only be a better uncle.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:37 pm

*Sighs and takes Crimson uostairs, placing her in the guest room* Be safe...*walks out* Oh...good morning, Trixie.

Rebel
*Walks nearby*

Last edited by Scratch Board on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 pm

*reading some books*

Rebel
...*walks about*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh... Hi Twilight. Trixie is.... Glad to see you. It's been some time. Where is Trixie's great and powerful son? *Looks around* Oh Sparky! *Takes him and hugs him* Your mommy Trixie loves you, come sit down with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Zach:

Um....Hello.

Scratch, Faxxy:

*Walks up to her* Hello, miss. Sorry to disturb you, and I don't mean to scare, but I was wondering if you could help me find a better disguise. The one I have is a bit, well to be blunt, stupid. My name is Saul, nice to meet you.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next