Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 9

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 9

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 am

*Sighs* I should go too. Viola's going to get worried..bye. *Leaves*

((Off too. Bye.))

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 9

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:13 am

*Sighs* Well... Time to get back to work. *Disappears in a puff of black smoke*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 am

New Scene
*Was sitting on a bench at a park looking at a weird letter while she cradled her foal in her hoofs* This letter.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

*walks by, staring ahead at nothing in particular*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 am

*Starts crying as she hugged her foal*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 am

*stops and looks at her* . . . . . are you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:15 am

*Sobs before she speaks* My... My little Stallion.... I found out that he was alive... But....... *She breaks down into uncontrollable sobs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:19 am

. . . . . *sits down beside her; she goes to put her arm around her shoulder and hesitates* . . . *puts her arm around her shoulder to comfort her* There there, it's alright . . . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

*goes to them wearing a dark jacket and fedora hat* Hello, why so sad on a lovely day?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 am

*She takes a bit to stop sobbing* I.... I found something..... Disturbing in my mail today. *Sniffles for a bit as she hoofs it to her to read*

*The letter looked like some strange form of business document. On the top of the letter was a symbol that looked like DNA surrounded my a multitude of stars. It reads*

To whom it may concern, the Stallion that you have held under your household for many years was never your responsibility. He is property of our organization called Galaxy Corp. A company that we wish to keep secret for as long as we can until society finnaly respects our cause. You and your family must forget everything about him and never mention him to any pony else ever again. If you do, then we will have no choice but to come and erase all of those who have any information on him. Believe us when we say that he is in better hooves now that he is with us. Now burn this letter and forget everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Oh my gosh . . . I'm so sorry . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 am

*Says in between sobs* I want..... My.... Little stallion.... Back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 am

I'm sorry as well. *his horn glows and he teleports a brooch of flowers to Star's hooves* I guess if we want answers, we must seek this galaxy corp.

((forgot to add a 'brb quickly'))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 am

But.... Where could they be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 am

I don't know . . . it's not a company I've heard of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:55 am

I just want him back.... But I don't know where to start.

*Walks by still in heat as she constantly switched personalities*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:00 pm

I have no idea either.. perhaps it's best to ask around?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:03 pm

*nods and stares at Splice, astonished*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:03 pm

SSSSTTTTOOOOPPP. *Switches to kitty*Meow, Meooow <Not until I'm pleased>

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 pm

.......That creature sounds weird.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 pm

. . . *sits up a bit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 pm

I heard there's a pony named Fluttershy that's good with animals... do you know where she lives?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:08 pm

*Sees Mal and pulls him into some nearby bushes*

Wait, my daughter's pet might know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 pm

*gets up and backs away* Help...? *pushes her away* Some pony!! Out there ?!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 pm

. . . somepony has that . . . thing . . . as a pet? Fluttershy . . . the name rings a bell. I think she lives in a cottage to the west of town, on the edge of the forest. She's a nice mare, too. She doesn't get out much either . . . what is it doing to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next