Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:29 am

*Rools eyes* So, what are you going to do now that you're all 'sexy'?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:33 am

I'm going to go drink at a club. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:40 am

.....No. Just because you look groen up now, youre still a child on the inside. And because I'm the one who did this to you, I think you fall under my responsibility. So no, no drinking, and no clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 am

Can I at least do that thing that I hear mares do with their second pair of lips...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 am

NO! Definitely not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 am

Oh, ok miss Twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:08 am

*Nods* Now, I don't want to hear about you doing anything you shouldn't. Understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 am

Understood miss Twilight... So what do you want to do then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:19 am

I don't know....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 am

.....LETS GO SHOPPING FOR BATHING SUITS!!!! I want to try on a bikini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 am

....*Facehoof* Well...I don't see too much going wrong with that....alright, let's go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:47 am

*Heads over to a nearby mall and enters a clothes store* What type of bathing suit are you gonna get Twilight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 am

Er...I wasn't really planning on getting one....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 am

[color=#000000]Ok. *She grabs a lot of black, gothish, punklike bikinis and enters a changing room*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 am

....*Looks over the bathing suits*.....*Sighs* The last thing I need is to get into that kind of life again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:58 am

*Comes out with a black bikini that had pink skulls all over it* How does it look?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:06 am

It, uh...it looks great. *Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:09 am

[color=#000000] Yyyyyaaaayyy, Let's go find a pool. *Gets ready to run out without paying*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

*Sighs and walks up to the counter* I guess I'll be paying for that. *Drops some bits on the counter*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:21 am

*Runs all the way to a public pool and turns around to look for Twilight* You there miss Twilight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 am

Yes, I'm coming...*Follows her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 am

Ok come on. *She entered the public pool area having stallions give her cat calls and whistles* Woooow.... I'm I really that sexy? *Giggles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 am

*Glares at all the stallions* You shouldn't be encouraging them...that's sexual discrimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am

Ok miss Twilight. *Dives into the pool*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 am

*Shakes her head and just sits in a lounge chair*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next