Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 pm

*nods* Here, let me help you. *stands up and arches her back, stretching her wings and making cute groaning noises*

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 5

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:35 pm

You know, Shy'... has any pony noticed all the funny cute noises when you wake up? *laughs & boils some water* Now that deserves a morning miss. *kisses her cheek*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm

*Giggles lightly* Yeah Fluttershy, I'm sure she needs tons of help. *Smiles as she dusts a bookshelf*

I know....I watched the vital signs....I was afraid that you were a goner. I never heard the last transmission, though...let me hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Hmm? Oh, no, I-*gasps* . . . *blushes deeply*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:49 pm

*presses the play button*

Uncle! They are closing in! There's no way we could hold off!

Yes we can! You have to get to the shuttle controls!*rapid gunfire and explosions are heard through the speech* Fear is not evil, it's about knowing your weakness. I will hold them off. Tell Moonlight this... There's nothing to fear because she's not alone! I'm sorry... *screams and shouting in the distance*

You're injured badly... there's no way to survive..

When you think a stallion die? Is it because of bullets; or a sword through his heart? It's memories... when they are forgotten! Our fight... has only begun....Moonlight!*coughing of blood is heard* You will continue my legacy! My dreams..my hopes.....*transmission ends*

Fluttershy.. are you blushing? *giggles*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 pm

*Sighs*...You knew I wasn't dead all along. Smart. Oh well. *Sighs*....He's with Mom now. That's what he's wanted for years. He's at peace. Anyways, your moms didn't make it either. The bastards blew up the library...they were killed instantly. Luckily, Twilight forsaw this happening and wrote a letter in advance for me to pass on to you.....*Sighs* We should meet face-to-face. Where are you?

*Just grins as she dusts the books-

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Actually I did. And also when I come over here; that world past have nothing to do with here. Everything's a fair game now... since I don't know any pony, I decided to start everything a fresh... I'm at the space shuttle outside the library.

Twilight, are you thinking something dirty again?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:01 pm

A-am I? *shrinks back a bit and smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:02 pm

*kisses Fluttershy on the lips* I always liked the way you smile and the way you do things. It's adorable. *wiggles her tail as she prepares sandwiches*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:07 pm

No, no....just that you two would be adorable together. *Hums as she moves to another shelf*

Alright....I'm heading there. *Walks to Aurora's ship and knocks on the door*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Really? Geez, thanks Twilight.

*The shuttle door opens*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Thank you . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Of course. *Smiles and continues sweeping*

....*Walks in* Aurora?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Okay then, time to take one step deeper.*kisses Fluttershy deeper; looking directly into her eyes and ruffling her mane*

*busy opening up a nearby safe*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm

*is surprised at first, but kisses her back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey umm, would you like to be with me? We could have a relationship...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 pm

*Smiles* Love.....it's a beautiful thing.

*Goes closer to her* Aurora...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 pm

*nods* It is... like sweet nectar.

hmm? I was preparing the stuff your dad left behind*Takes out small crate and passes it to Moonlight* Oh, hello Moon Moon!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:37 pm

. . . Rainbow . . . I . . . I should tell you . . . before you left, I was too afraid to ask, and I guess I still am . . . *hugs her* I always hoped you would. Yes. Thank you Rainbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:40 pm

*Smiles* Congratulations, guys. I'm happy for you two.

....*Hugs her tighly and kisses her deeply*....That was long overdue....

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:43 pm

And now you got me *smiles*. But, I still have to tale care of Aurora. I went to the doctor's earlier and she has my blood...and DNA somehow.

*kisses back happily* Moon Moon! I have to show you the stuff you are able to collect..
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm

*smiles and nuzzles her* She did say she's from another world, which is odd enough I think . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:54 pm

((New scene.))

*A pony's body crashes onto the ground, wounded yet still alive. However, very unconscious*

Last edited by Rebel Brony on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:54 pm

*nods* Yes. Well umm... I guess I have to take care of her somehow... either with you or Twiley..
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Rebel
....*helps that pony up* Are you alright?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next