Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 19

4 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 19

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 am

The kids are cute but where are they!!!!!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 19

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

Yeah. I've forgotten how difficult job hunting is. *motions to the forest* They're with Alex at the campsite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 am

Campsite? You guys are camping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 am

Or.. probably saving money....
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 am

We don't really have a place to stay other than out in the brush, and until we can afford some place better . . . we're basically camping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:07 am

Moon Moon... I'm going to take a nap okay? *climbs on top of Moonlight* See you guys after my nap... sooo tired......zzzz

((g2g, be back later.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 am

Oh...well, there's got to be some place you can stay...I mean, maybe Twilight has room in the library...*Looks up at Aurora and sighs* Some things never change...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:13 am

*smiles* . . . maybe. I didn't really think of that. Too much happening at once, I guess the possibility just . . . slipped my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 am

Maybe you could ask her. I mean, techically you don't know this Twilight really well, but...maybe you could get to know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 am

*Walks up* Hey, guys. Anypony seen Melody?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 am

Yeah . . . it would be nice to have an old friend back. *scrunches her eyebrows* . . . no. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 am

*Shakes head* No...is she in trouble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am

Ah'm no' sure, bu' Ah feel like somethin's wron'. Also, Ah thin' 'er an' Jeff go' inta an argumen' o' somethin'. Ah don' wha's goin' o' Ah wen' ta check o' 'er an' Jeff said 'e ain't seen 'er so Ah punched 'im in tha face. Ah know she ken 'andle 'erself, bu' somethin's botherin'.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:46 am

*sighs and shakes her head* If they got in a fight, then she's probably fine. Still . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:47 am

It can't hurt to look. We need to make sure she's okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 am

Yes, Ah thin' tha' woul' be a wise decision.

Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:01 pm

I'd go with you, but I'm just too damn tired . . . *lies down and closes her eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:08 pm

*Sighs* You know what, we don't have enough time...I need to get Aurora home...first thing tomorrow morning, okay? We'll go looking for her. Bye, Thunder. *Leaves*

((Off too. Bye.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 pm

*Sighs*

((Okay, bye.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:37 am

*Plays her ocarina*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:49 am

*Sits nearby* What a lovely tune...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 am

*Continues not noticing her*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:29 am

*Listens*

((Sorry. Something came up.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 am

*Finishes the song and smiles* Hello, how are you?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:47 am

Decent, I suppose. *Smiles* And you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next