Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 am

So nopony, changeling, or even Succubi know. Interesting... Where did Succubi come from? Is that a mystery too?

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 17

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:05 am

Ah...well, there's many legends. Not even us, the current succubi known which one is fact. The most popular one is that an....unfaithful mare, mated with an attractive stallion who was a demon in disguise. Her punishment for adultery was to marry and spend eternity with the demon. The two ended up with a child, who is thought to be the first succubus...

Last edited by Scratch Board on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:11 am

That's a very interesting theory.... *Her stomach growls* I'm getting hungry again. *Sighs* It sucks that I can't eat regular food... Well I can eat it... It just doesn't nourish me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:16 am

.....Ah, it appears that I'm quite famished as well...Hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 am

Should we.... Ummm... Make two ponies.... You know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 am

.....Yes, we could do that. But I do that every day...but perhaps....we could do it ourselves...*Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 am

.... You mean... Me and.... You.... *She looks around to see nopony around* .... Do you think somepony will hear us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 am

No...we can do it in the upstairs room. I can put a sound dampening spell on the door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 am

*She kisses her and giggles* OK Boss. *She heads upstairs, giving her flank a little shake as she did*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 am

Oh yes...and one more thing. *Smiles as her horn glows, and Lithium is on heat* So there's no backing out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:52 am

*She moans as she tries to grab hold of a wall and rubs her legs together* Boss.... I.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 am

Shh.. no need for formalities...please my dear, call me by my actual name...*Smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 am

*Moans her name* Aeeeeeeeriiiisssss... Mmmmmm. *Continues to rub her legs together*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:09 am

Yes...*Opens the door and pushes her onto the bed* I assume you've never slept with a succubus before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:11 am

*She jumps on top of her* Never even done it before. *She kisses her, exploring the inside of her mouth with her tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:16 am

Ah, a virgin...I like that...I get to deflower you...*Kisses back passionately*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:20 am

Mmmmmm... I never thought my first would be a succubus. *Licks her neck and drains a bit of her love* Tasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:24 am

Of course...now, I'm tired of waiting...*Throws the covers over them*

((Skip this part.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:26 am

*Pants while hugging her* Soooo full.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:35 am

*Pants as well* Are you now...? Good....I would hope you are....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:38 am

*Rubs her side softly with her cavity filled hoof* Are you full... Aeris?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:43 am

Yes....quite. Absorbing the love from other people is always nice, but nothing...quite matches up to absorbing the love you produce with another pony...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 am

*Blushes* How many times have you done it before Aeris. I'm guessing... Many times. How good was I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:04 am

A lot, yes...with both mare and stallion...and you were....decent. Somewhat sloppy, but that goes for everypony's first time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 am

I guess I can only improve with time right? *Cuddles her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next