Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Smacks it a couple more times

Let's get going before more show up.
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 16

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 1:55 pm

I just sit here and watch Telly! *switches on the television and watches* Wow, Princess Celestia just declared a curfew due to what's happening in Ponyville...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:58 pm

*Was laying in her bed hugging a pillow with her eyes tightly shut*

I'm OK with that. *Starts walking ontop of the zombie and Continues to her apartment*

*Walks up to Sparky* Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Hi......uh......Crimson?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Follows
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 pm

....Trixie? Are you okay...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

*They reached her apartment to see that it was a utter mess... Messier than before* Wow.... This is trashy.... Even for me.

Trixie is..... Fine.... Just..... Fine..... You..... You don't care for Trixie like Trixie cares for you. Do you? It's OK if you don't...... Trixie understands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Looks like we'll be here for awhile looking for it. Might as well just stay here for the night.
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Yeah, you can even cuddle up to me in my bed this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:12 pm

.....*Sits down next to her* Well, I....*Sighs*...I...I don't know...*Looks at the ground* Why would you like me, Trixie? I mean...I'm nothing that special...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raryn Mon May 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Well, let's get to it then.

((Goodnight. I'm heading off. See ya'll later))
Raryn
Raryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:18 pm

TWILIGHT! .... Don't say you're not special. Cause you are.... You really are. You're so great with magic and wonderful with being a friend. Most importantly though.... You're so forgiving. After everything 'I' done to you and your friends..... You still saw the good in 'me'..... You saw it when 'I' couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:20 pm

But what does that mean? I mean, I'm not pretty...the only times I've ever had sex in my life was when I paid for it...*Sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Only shallow ponies care about what's on the outside. Trixie.... I mean.... I don't. I care about.... What's on the inside. *Puts a hoof to Twilight's chest* Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:28 pm

That....that means a lot to me, Trixie....thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:33 pm

*She places a quick kiss on her lips then pulls away, quickly blushing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 26, 2014 2:34 pm

((I gotta go somewhere, cya next time.))
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:35 pm

........*Slowly leans in, kissing her deeply and passionately*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:38 pm

*She kisses back bringing her onto the bed while she hugs Twilight*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:43 pm

*Hugs her, still kissing her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

*She breaks the kiss and gasps for air* Does this mean.... What.... 'I' think it means?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 pm

.....Yes, Trixie.....it does...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:03 pm

*Hugs her tighter and starts crying* Thank you Twilight.... Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:12 pm

*Hugs back* Of course, Trixie....you've changed so much for the better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Are.... Are you.... Proud of me Twilight? *Ruffles her mane* I hope you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next