Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions)

2 posters

Go down

Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions) Empty Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Have a burning question? Want to suggest an idea for arcs? Or do you just want to say how awesome it is at the end of time? Leave it all here!

Back to top Go down

Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions) Empty Re: Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions)

Post by Raryn Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 am

So... let me get this straight. This is the old RP continued in the bad end era, right? Everything has gone wrong and things are going terrible?
Raryn
Raryn
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator
Peace Keeper/Conflict Negotiator

Back to top Go down

Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions) Empty Re: Technical Support (Questions, Comments, Discussions, and Suggestions)

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Yes, exactly. A few years after New Dawn, Lyra's AI assistant Lex went rogue and has mercilessly killed almost the entire pony population in Equestria. The RP itself is 19 years after New Dawn, and it follows the last group of survivors, who are holed up in the badlands. A more detailed version of this story will be put up in the Datalog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello,

It's been a while and I found a few "burning" questions after 3 years lol:

1. How was it possible that the great Magic wasn't able to overcome a bunch of wires and metallic parts? The powerful princesses were stuck in time... (Considering that Twilight was one of the best allicorns out there and natural day/night cycles didn't seem to happen?)

2. AI Lex has gone rouge and her army of evil robots has ruthlessly slaughtered most of pony kind but why were the deadly robots created on a en mass scale in the first place? Shocked Did Atom had a evil secret?

3. The badlands had a secret base whose orgins were kinda unknown, but has everything covered. How was this possible? Who created it? My guess would be Autumn here, but who knows? Who trained Charcoal and the rest of ponies? As we all know that most ponies weren't well accustomed to technology except for a selected few...

4. How far did technology spread in Equestria? Just Ponyville, or the nations beyond?

5. What exactly happened to Canterlot after the attack?

6. I think the "If you work, Your needs would be provided for" might be a bad idea. Using a fixed amount of credits is better for Individuality's sake. This might help to curb excess, other than 3 meals, a roof on top of your head and drinks. Sure, basic needs might be given for all, but for other stuff, you'll want to have either more or less.

7. Where is Atom Smash in all of this? Razz Razz Razz

8. Where is A.I. Lex's main base located?

('Kay, I'm out again...Kudos to whoever is reading this after 3 years... *Thumbs up and a +1 Rep if you reply to this..*)
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down