Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Scratch:

She has a green mane, light blue coat, and her eyes are a beautiful color known as magenta.

((Almost gave the description of Violet Rain. Razz))

Faxxy:

Oh, Ah see. Well, nice ta meet ya! *Smiles and squees*

Lunar, Zach:

*Giggles* Oooh, Thunder's in trouble!

Oh, be quiet Melody. Ah migh' jus' le' slip wha' ya did ta Jeff.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 14

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Awww... Alright, but I can still visit you right?

*All the portraits melted away along with the walls* NO! NOT... NOW! *The entire circus tent disappeared leaving behind a single flyer*

*Was Trembling*

A few weeks. *Looks to Thunder* I don't know man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Faxxy:
Hm...so it seems. And your parents...they're okay with this?

Lunar:
I see...what's your name, then? I mean, your real one.

Rebel:
Hm...*Smiles* She sounds pretty. But I'm afraid I haven't seen her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Zach:
Hm...a changeling working in business with love? How safe could that be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:48 pm

You know that I'm a changeling? .... Don't worry, I won't steal all the love from the ponies there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Zach
*looks at Crimson* I don't know. Maybe yes or no.

Scractchy
My parents are dead. The ones I have are just copies... Copies of the old ones.I can't really consider them my parents. It's not very legal, you know? I'm not even adopted. Just live with them.

Rebel
......*pulls him into a hug* I wish I could smile, and be happy today. But I cannot.

Lunar
I see. Do you still seduce ponies?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 pm

*takes a deep breath* . . . are you okay Redeem?

Alright you two, we can argue about who's in more trouble later. *to Jeff* Good luck in your relationship. *smiles*

What? Heavens no! I wouldn't dream of it. As for my name . . . I honestly don't remember. I can't remember much about anything before I was possessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Y-yeah... I'm OK. *Looks at the flyer then puts it in his hoodie's pocket*

... Oh... OK then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 pm

I see...that's never fun, is it? These....copies, they must love you, though...for them to take you in, and take care of you..

Zach:
*Smiles* I have my magic. I don't know...how do I know you won't?

I see...and the other winds, did their unpossesed forms wake up too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Thanks Mel's mom.

You just got to believe me... But it's your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Zach
I will be quite busy in future. I'm sorry, Crimson. *hugs her*

Lunar
I understand. What will you be doing now?

Scratchy:
Perhaps. I also have money if everything fails. I just don't like them accepting another foal without asking me. The copies I identify with is Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.Both have gone separate ways. Am I suppose to accept their new possible partners and have 4 moms ?!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Scratch, Zach:

Oh.....*Notices Lithium* Hello! *Looks back at Aeris* She's one of my babysitters. She could help. *Hugs Lithium*

Lunar, Zach:

Yes, ma'am. *Sits down*

*Does the same*

Faxxy:

*Hugs back* Oh, Ah feel sad sometimes. Bu', Ah try ta o' somethin' tha' makes me 'appy. *Smiles and wags his tail*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:14 pm

What's that you got there?

Oh please Jeff, just call me Carbon. *giggles* Anyway, I think we should give the lovebirds here some room, right Thunder?

Yeah, they're around. We're all going back home soon, I'm going back to Los Pegasus, see if it jogs my memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Faxxy:
Well....

*Walks up* Aurora...

....Perhaps this is a discussion for you two. *Walks off*

...*Sits next to her*

Zach, Rebel:
Hm...well, Miss Lithium, I'll have to think about it. *Looks at Case* I see. Miss Lithium, would you know anything about this foal's mother?

Lunar:
Ah. I see....I whish you luck, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Rebel
I think I need a lesson from you, Thunder on how to be happy sometimes.

Lunar
Los Pegasus is a big place.. tell me what has life been there?

Scratchy
*looks up at Twilight then looks to the sky* If it's money that you want, I got it.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Lunar, Zach:

*Nods* Yes, ma'am.....*Gets up and walks with Carbon*

*Smiles at Jeff* See my crazy family? I hope they don't scare you off? *Giggles*

Scratch, Zach:

*Wags his tail and looks at both mares*

Faxxy:

Yay! Ah made a friend! *Hugs her*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:24 pm

*Hugs her* It's alright. I'm perfectly fine with that. *Falls asleep while cuddling her*

It's nothing... Let's head back now. *Walks back to the orphanage*

Alright Carbon let's go do some Z-day Prepping Mel. *Walks off*

Oh she's.... Oh I feel... Zzzzz.

(Be back later)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Faxxy:
I don't want money....Aurora, look. I'm sorry. I should've talked to you before I adopted Crimson...that's my fault.

Rebel, Zach:
Oh dear...young one, Do you know where Miss Lithium lives?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 pm

*Looks down and kicks up some dirt* I'm afraid not.....*Starts coughing on the dirt*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:30 pm

. . . alright. *walks with him*

Thank you. I honestly don't remember, Aurora. I wish I did, though...

*rolls her eyes* Same goes for you. Carbon or Mum is fine, just not "ma'am." *snickers* I'm your stepmother, not your master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Scratchy & Zach
*looks up at Twilight while cuddling Crimson* It's not your fault. Parents have power over everything I do...Why do you choose to adopt her? Can she really be a alicorn? I know it's not my place to question... but why?

Rebel
*ruffles his ears* My name is Aurora and I'm happy to be your friend.

Lunar
If you don't remember about Los Pegasus, you might as well stay here for a bit. I would be happy to have your company!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon May 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Lunar:

*Walks with Carbon* Yes, ma'.....er...Ah mean mom. *Chuckles* Sorry, It's jus' how Ah was raised.

((A bit of values dissonance here. As I'm in a place where saying yes ma'am is a sign of respect. Where you're from it is completely different. I figured I would just start incorporating it as Thunder is supposed to be southern. Razz))

Faxxy:

Nice ta meet ya, Aurora!
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon May 12, 2014 1:43 pm

*nuzzles against him* Nice to meet you too, little colt! You have started to amke me happy again, Thank you.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Rebel:
Well...where does she work? Maybe we could start there.

Lunar:
*Sighs* I hate it that us succubi have such bad reputations...it's ponies like Zephyr that ruin it.

Faxxy:
She certainly has the potential...and because, she...well, I suppose she needed me. She wants to be a princess someday, and, well...I was a princess, so I guess I would be able to teach her...Aurora, look. I know that things are gonna get complicated with me, and Rainbow and everyone else, but...we'll work through it, okay? Crimson's already looking up to you as her older sister...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:46 pm

((sorry guys, IRL stuff and I need to head out right away. Bye))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next