Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:12 pm

AND I LOVE MUMMMYYYYY!!!! *hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek*...*looks around* What wing broken? Who said that?

*shouts* Everypony into the library for temp shelter!!! *looks at Moonlight* What are you talking about? Whose 'they' and what 'business'..?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 12

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Over here. *Winces* It hurts so much.

Can anypony get him medical help!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 pm

*the rain falls a little less heavy on Fighting and the library seems to glow faintly down the road; it then falls heavier on him than before and the sky turns even darker*

*a voice seems to spin around Storm's head* Is it really worth it? Why would you risk your life to save one pony? What if she's gone? What if you die?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:18 pm

The winds. You saw them yesterday, and how they want to destroy us all.

....Er....winds?

I'll get to it later. *Looks at Trixie* You said you needed medical help? I'm...relatively trained. What do you need?

The...hell? *Looks around* Hello?

Last edited by Scratch Board on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:20 pm

*Runs towards the library as fast as he can*

*Is soaking wet as she enters the library*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:24 pm

That pony as a broken wing. *Points to Lithium*

I.... I.... I can't take the pain. *She stumbles over to a wall and begins to cry in pain*

*Walked in with Melody and tries to dry her off with his hoodie*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 pm

*nods* The 4 winds.... what's their real objective really? Why are they doing this? *goes towards him with a medical box* Now tell me where did it hurt?

...........Mummy, this place feels strange.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Don't listen to her! Go!

*lightning strikes behind Storm, singeing his tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:31 pm

I... Feel faint. *She passes out on the floor and transforms into her female changeling form*

This is all complete chaos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanks, Jeff. Hello, everypony.

*Enters the library and slumps against the wall breathing heavy*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Got it...*Looks at Lithium* Well, it'll just hurt more if you sit still. Now, let my marefriend and I do our work. *Starts bandaging her wing, looking at Aurora* I have no idea. They just..are pissed off for some reason. *Takes out some pills hand hands them to Lithium* Take these. It'll ease the pain.

Fuck! *Jumps forward* This storm's, like, got a mind of it's own! ....*Shakes head* Whatever. Gotta get to Lily. *Continues towards the hospital*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:34 pm

You're wel-.... Is that a Changeling!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 pm

*hugs the changeling and applies medicine into her wing* Dammm! At least I have free electricity...

*opens the door for Thunder and runs back to Trixie*...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:38 pm

*lays in a hospital bed staring out the window*

Maybe it does. Think about it Storm Cloud: would a regular storm do this?

*lightning strikes directly in front of him, lighting up the side of the hospital and Lily's window*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 pm

*Hugs Sparky* Mommy Trixie is just having a mental breakdown... That's all... None of this is really happening... Yeah.

*She twitches a bit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:42 pm

*Walks over to Twilight* I wouldn't worry Jeff......

*Looks around curiously* Hello, everypony.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Changelings don't scare me. In fact, a changeling saved us all from this when it happened before...*Shakes head and continues working on Lithium*

Huh...? How do...*Shakes head* Gah, look, I don't give a shit if you know my name, or whatever! I'm getting that girl out of there! Yaaaahhh!!! *Crashes through Lily's window* Lily!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

*Sighs* This is all nuts, the next thing you know... That ice mare is gonna attack me again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

*nuzzles her* I'm sure this too, will pass.

Yes I know. Alex was a good pony.... don't worry miss changeling... everything going to be fine.
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

*jumps out of the bed, her sheets flailing, and she points a stick-like object at Storm* Stay away from me! . . . Storm? *pokes him with the stick* Storm! *leaps toward him and hugs him* You're alright! What's going on?

*is standing behind Melody* You rang, Jeff? Should I . . . touch her? *her hoof hovers above Melody's back*

Last edited by Lunartic on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

FIGHTING CHANCE!!! YOU OKAY!? Oh no! Melody!
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Huh? *Turns around and jumps a little*

Oh, hey Aurora. Yeah, Ah'm fine.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:52 pm

*Continues to hug him*

*Opens her eyes slightly* Th-tha-Thank you both.

*He grabs hold of her throat* You better keep your damn hooves off her you bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm

*Hugs back, shaking off some broken glass* I have no fucking clue. The whole town's gone to hell with this storm, and there are...weird ghost things outside!  .....*Shakes head* Anyways, we need to get back to the library. Jinx's waiting for you.

No problem. *Grabs Melody out of the way*

.....*Looks at Borea* I don't think you were invited in...

Last edited by Scratch Board on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm

You look kinda drenched! *giggles and passes him a towel*

No problem. Feeling better? *gives a concerned look*

Seems our space is getting crowded...
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next