Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 8

4 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 8

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 am

OK. *They come to a basketball court* Hey I know this place, me and my brother shoot hoops here from time to time. *Pulls out a basketball* I've been practicing. *Shoots a 3-pointer and makes it*

Yeah, I know that it's a special thing. I just abused it a lot before. I just needed some.... Release. My marefriend Octi left me because she caught me cheating on her with a guy I met at a club. We been together ever sense the.... Incident that caused to leave Canterlot and come here. After sometime she was able to come back and I came with her but I was never the one that had manners down. So I would head out and look for a nearby club and well.... You know the rest.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 8

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

*Claps* That's cool. How about we play a game of one on one and the loser has to do whatever the winner wants. However, it can't be a sexual favor.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

Hm...I see. *Sighs* Indeed, love hurts...it hurts a lot. *Looks at the ground* You seem like a good mare...Vinyl. I hope you don't mind me calling you that. You just...need to keep your emotions intact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 am

Um OK..... But I don't know what I might want to do with you. What will you want me to do if you win?

Yeah, I just need to calm down for a bit. *Takes a soda and starts drinking it*

(Sorry for delay, internet went out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:56 am

Well, we have a whole game to figure out. *Bounces the ball and gets in position* You wanna go first?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 am

Ok, pass me the ball please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 am

*Passes the ball to him*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 am

*Begins to dribble down to the basket to make a layup*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 am

Right...*Smiles* You still want that second orgasm? I could do it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 am

*Runs over and tries to stop it*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 am

*His shot was blocked but got fouled to take 1 free throw shot*

*Spits out her soda and Blushes* ummmm..... Yes........ Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

*Steps to the side as he takes his shoot*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:17 am

*Laughs* Alright, but afterwords...I think you need a bit of abstinence. Here we go. *Horn starts glowing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

*Takes his shot and makes it. He then gives the ball to her* Your turn.

What....... Mmmmmmmm *Begins to moan in complete pleasure*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:29 am

Alright.*Takes the ball and goes for a three pointer*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 am

Well...I hope you enjoy this. *She has an extremely powerful orgasm*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

*Tries to block it*

I LOOOOOVEEEE it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:52 am

*It goes in* Your ball.

((I'm probably gonna go to bed soon, so I suppose we'll have to finish this another day.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

(OK Reb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 pm

*Smiles* My spells never fail to please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 pm

*Her orgasm wears off and she begins to pant* That.... Was..... Amazing. Is there anything could do to repay ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

No...I don't think so. Think of that as a favor.....actually, yes. You said you wanted to calm down...stop with the sex for a bit. Do that, Vinyl. Go for a few moths or so without...well, any fucking. Okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Yeah, that sounds good. Give me a moment to clean up, I'll be back in a bit. *Goes to a nearby Filly's room and comes back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 pm

*Leans on a wall outside* Better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Very. Now I can go back to my party pony self happily, Yeeaaaaah. *Sets up her DJ equipment near the library and blasted extremely loud dub step*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next