Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ponyville RP Central
We are pleased to accept you as a new member! Come join us!
Ponyville RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 2

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 pm

.......No, not at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponyville Main RP Central - 'GENESIS RP' - PART 2

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm

*Walks past and casts a glance at them, but maintains his distance and continues to walk among the crowd*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Okay, so, you can be friendly now? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you by the way, you just . . . seem like a really interesting pony to have a conversation with, y'know?

*walks over to Fighting* Um, excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me? *shrinks back a bit* I mean, if your not busy, I'll understand if you are . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:19 pm

....Perhaps. You are one of the first ponies who've gone out of their way to talk to me in awhile....*Notices Fighting* Just...keep it down....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:21 pm

*Trots through town*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:22 pm

*Turns to Fluttershy* Yes, Miss. Wha' do ya need?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Scratch:

Alright. Why's that though? I mean, like I said, you seem interesting enough.

Rebel:

Oh, well, you see, I wanted to report some . . . *looks down* disturbing behaviour . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Lunar, Rebel:
Because.....you just...need to, okay? Sometimes it's better off just not knowing things...

Zach:
*Skips by, smiling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Lunar, Scratchy:

*Talks to Fluttershy* Oh, okay. Ya ken tell me.
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:37 pm

*Smiles under his mask* Cute little colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Scratch, Rebel:

What? I . . . okay, I sorta understand, but . . . oh nevermind. Name's Lily, by the way.

Rebel:

Okay, um, well, a few days ago, my friend Twilight and I heard a noise, and when we went to find out what it was, it . . . it was . . . *her eyes begin to water and she turns her head away* I'm sorry . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Lunar, Fighting:
And I told you...*Whispers* my name's Firefly. Don't share that name.

Zach:
Huh? *Turns around* Oh, hi! *Smiles and waves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Lunar, Firefly: ((Hehe.))

*Pats her on the back* Take your time.....
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm

*Waves back not wanting to draw to much attention to himself*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Scratch, Rebel:

*nods* Okay. So, um, is there anything else you can tell me? Places you've been, things you do in your spare time . . . it's going to be pretty difficult getting to know you if you won't say anything about you.

Rebel:

. . . *takes a deep breath* . . . I saw a pony who killed an animal . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Lunar, Rebel:
I'm sorry....I can't reveal that information just yet. For now, just see me as....a traveller. Yeah.

Zach:
Ooh, you look like, um...a ninja! Are you a ninja!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Scratch, Lunar:

Oh, why'd 'e kill an animal?
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Ex-Ninja kido, a missing nin for short. *Whispers to himself* With my luck I might have ninjas or assassins hunting my head for a big reward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 pm

*whistles and walk around*
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Scratch, Rebel:

Alright, cool. Travelling is awesome. You got to see a bunch of cool places then, huh?

. . . to eat her . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Scratch, Lunar:

.....Wouldn' tha' mess a pony's stomach up an' they'd 'ave ta go ta tha 'ospital?*Scratches his mane*
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Fax
*Gallops over to her* Sis, I just say the craziest shit over at the police station!!!

(Yes I'm still pretending that this happened, ask Rebel or Sorrow for details.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Lunar, Rebel, Faxxy:
Yes....I do. Hold on, phone call. *Checks her phone and sees the number* Oh, um....excuse me. This is important. I have a feeling we'll be talking later....goodbye. *Walks off as she answers the phone, and her voice is barely audible* It's done....I'll be collecting the payment soon. Watch out for me. *Climbs up a building and runs off*

Zach:
Oh, um...cool! Well, I gotta go home now or I'll be grounded. Bye! *Leaves*

((Going to bed. Goodnight everyone.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Glimmer Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:23 pm

.....You have a great sense of imagination, what crazy shit can it be?
Starlight Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

http://mlp-ground-zero.freeinvision.net/ [This is dead]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Brony Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Scratch:

((Okay, goodnight.))
Rebel Brony
Rebel Brony
Sub Forum Moderators
Sub Forum  Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next